Unban request.
[b]Your name: α|Polyonax| Charlie

[b]Your ban ID:32313

[b]Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

[b]Reason: 'Dildos on roof', FailRP, breaking FearRP

[b]Involved: Just me really

[b]Why we should unban you: To be honest I am not sure how i was doing fail RP, when it come to Fear RP I admit I ran from cops but like 20m meters down the road I can't see there guns if they had them out, so how am I meant to tell. When the fired a shot I used nitrapasam on to a parked car for a bit fun this did no damage to me or anyone else I was then in the middle of being arrested when I was banned. the dildo was part of RP I was doing as a weird doc and I just simply forgot to delete it I am sorry about that I think it may have got there when a security guard got stuck in the roof at top of nexus holding it I think that was it anyway... I am sorry for anything I did that you think was unacceptable and I would like to know what Fail RP I was doing so that I can prevent it from happening again. I have a lot of hours on the server and only do things that are within the rules and regulations of the server. Although I will admit I did have a bit of break from fearless and when I came back a lot of things had changed so I could have a look at the rules again next time I am on the server. Thank you for your time.

Just to clarify:
The Fear RP- I was running with my back turn so I was unable to see their gun drawn.

The fail RP- If you are referring to jumping onto the car my character is a wired doctor who would be taking stuff.

The 'dildo on the roof'- Shouldn't really be part of a list of reasons for a ban. A warning would be taken as harsh by some people for a warning alone.

Over all I feel that these reasons for the ban do not warrant a six day bad. Even though a 1 day ban I feel would be harsh, I am willing to accept that over a 6 day ban for some reasons that just wouldn't need that.
WHATHuh
Let's see, you tossed "dildos" on a roof, that's for one enough to me a few days ban for failRP. Now, breaking FearRP, you can hear when a gun is drawn, I will not take "my back was turned" as an excuse at all. You do not decide your ban length either.
I wasn't trying to decide my ban length thats the admins job, i am apologizing for any mistakes i made and suggesting a reduction in the length. btw the dildo (there was only one) on the roof was simply a prop i forgot to undo if you had just told me i would have deleted it straight away i know you shouldn't need to do that but all i did was forget to delete it after a bit of rp.

Quick question. Am i banned from all Gmod FL servers or just v2d?
WHATHuh
You're banned from the FL network. A dildo is not RP, I also asked you twice in OOC what the hell your pink dildo was doing on the roof, it was still there along with a flying chair, so I assumed you didn't care either way.
Brick 
I tend not to may much attention to OCC as it is out of character and i am rping its not really whats on my mind. Ill try to adjust how much i look at it to check if an admin is trying to contact me. I do care if i am doing something wrong, the chair was part of something i was making but stuff happened and i got side tracked. When the cops where chasing me they where kind of shouting and i had some music on which i shouldn't have done really but it meant i couldn't hear them pull there gun. I truly sorry for what i have done. The dildo was in the rp it was a bit weird but it fit in otherwise i would not have done it.

If you want i can explain the rp i was doing, to you.
WHATHuh
[quote='Narcotic' pid='262900' dateline='1369631001']
Let's see, you tossed "dildos" on a roof, that's for one enough to me a few days ban for failRP.

I didn't toss any dildos on the roof and i only created ONE yet you say dildo's.
The fact that it got on the roof had nothing to do with me and i never tossed it up there. So i have no idea how you saw me do that. Or did you assume. Fail rp??
You didn't know what rp i was doing. How can you say it is Fail rp without talking to me about the rp i am doing?
WHATHuh
What possible decent RP could involve tossing those around, really now.
(05-28-2013, 08:02 AM)Killjoy Wrote: What possible decent RP could involve tossing those around, really now.

I was rping as a weird doc who was checking peoples prostate with it. And it was one of them and whilst i was alive it never left my hands.
WHATHuh
Basically, all I saw from you was commiting crime as a chef, breaking FearRP, then I saw your dildos on the roof that you "used to check people's prostate with". That is FailRP.

Denied.