Your Favorite games
Hey Fearless! Whats your favorite games?

Mine are

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl - This is an awesome game, kinda creepy too in some ways and has a great storyline and amazing gameplay ( all three of them)

IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 - This game is fun, and probably the most realistic combat simulator i ever tried! I play online and its so awesome to fly around and shoot other players down Cheese Not so fun when you hear bullets fly around your ears >_>

Mafia 2: This is one of the only game i ever completed over 3 times. One of the best storylines i ever played, really fun game and the music is great!

I love mafias and IL-2 series but best game ever made is "The Legend Of Zelda"
You play IL-2 online johnny? Let me hunt you down please
I have tons of favourites.
Oblivion is probably my most played RPG, first game I ever bought for my xbox Tounge
Strategywise, I'd say command and conquer generals, or age of empires 2.
Halo reach was the best FPS simply for the single player. It was the best campaign I've played IMO, the graphics were great and the story was immersive. The multiplayer sucked though, so I stopped playing pretty quickly Tounge
Burnout 3 was my favourite driving game, used to play it with my dad when I was younger.
Platforming wise, Spyro 1/2 were brilliant, however the series has been raped recently with all the dark artsy crap.
Garrys Mod ftw...

Oh yea, and COD: black ops..
nice
Umm...

Garry's Mod is good Tounge

Starcraft 2 aswell

And sometimes i play Minecraft, but that is not so often anymore.
The best game: Half-Life 2! Epic story and graphics for this time more than awesome.

CoD 1 and UO are one of my favorite games too. Story is also right but after BF Bad Company 2 it looks a bit ugly. But still a awesome gameplay!
Minecraft & CoD: Black Ops Smile
Garry's Mod
Counter-Strike Source
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
GTA IV
Flight Simulator X
Mass Effect 2
Call of Juarez 2
Mafia 2
And so on
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Black ops
Test drive 2
Need for speed
Gta iv
FACEBOOK Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3