Sprocketeer/Fishnuggets un-ban request STEAM_0:0:42297871
Your name:[Sprocketeer]

Your ban ID:[STEAM_0:0:42297871]

Banned by:[[FL] Grub]

Reason:[Attempted RDM at spawn]

Involved:[Me, and someone else, i don't remember who. (other person no important)
Why we should unban you: As soon as i spawned in i was punched by a security guard who also just spawned in, he punched me quite a bit and by the time he stopped i had 92 health. I took out my knife and stabbed him, and then chased him away. As soon as i holstered my knife and opened my inventory to spawn my car, i was banned. I don't understand how an admin can just ban me without seeing the whole story or even talking to me, especially when it wasn't RDM, and i had a reason.

I understand Rule #3 is: 3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

But i honestly didn't do anything wrong, grub didn't even ask me to explain why i stabbed him. He just instantly banned me. I don't get how him punching me is okay, but when i stab him in self defense i get banned. I mean really? It also wasn't attempted RDM because I had a solid reason and wasn't going to kill him, just wanted to chase him away as i did. This really isn't fair as i said, i did nothing wrong. However he did.

I was also planning on donating today.
As soon as i spawned in i was punched by a security guard who also just spawned in, he punched me quite a bit and by the time he stopped i had 92 health.
You both were punching each other as I was watching from my perspective. For that amount of damage you should of let it go. I saw you try to stab him in the back which would of been an instant kill.

stabbed him, and then chased him away
You were still trying to kill him by swinging your knife.

I don't understand how an admin can just ban me without seeing the whole story or even talking to me, especially when it wasn't RDM, and i had a reason.

Even though I saw you two spawn inside each other at tides hotel, I apparently haven't seen the whole thing? You aren't allowed to kill someone for punching you thus making your reason invalid.

But i honestly didn't do anything wrong, grub didn't even ask me to explain why i stabbed him.
I watched the full thing going on. Why would I have to ask you why you stabbed him when I saw the whole scenario?

He just instantly banned me
Not exactly, considering I watched the whole scenario.

I don't get how him punching me is okay, but when i stab him in self defense i get banned. I wouldn't mind if you had given him a warning then slashed at him, but you attempted to kill him for punching you.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub