Unban request
Your name: QHD Rangerboys

Your ban ID:32245

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Mass random car theft, propblocked base. - Extended due to number of bans

Involved: QHD Rob

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned as the propblocked base had a door with a keypad. Also stealing the cars was not random as i was going to give them back for a price or sell them on to others. QHD Rob only has 6 day ban so it is unfair. Thank You.
Rules Wrote:Vehicle rules:
14. Don't steal peoples cars randomly or for a bad RP reason (IE:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not allowed.

Your base also had a wall made of blast door props, with no keypad or such. You were either opening by moving it with your physgun or you abused the fading door.

Your ban was higher because the base was yours.
'with no keypad or such. You were either opening by moving it with your physgun or you abused the fading door.'

I had a keypad that was working along the side and i wasnt moving it with my physgun or abusing the fading door. please take this into consideration so you can unban me or shorten it.
I was watching you while invisible and also flew around your fence. There was no keypad or button on it. Unless you've hidden it (which is also not allowed) it wasn't there.

Do you have any actual evidence to post as why you should be unbanned?
Look, im sorry for what I have done. I have read the rules now and I wont do it again. can you give me a second chance and if I do it again you can ban me for a year.
You broke the rules, you got banned.

Sit your ban out - don't break the rules again.

Denied