Hi! My name is
Hi, i am Garryfish.

I've been playing on your server for around 144 hours, without introducing (is that how you spell it) myself. So i guess it was my turn now, and here we are.

Information about myself: I am 17 years, i am currently on what what you call high school (last grade though), and i'm somewhere from Denmark Smile. So don't expect my english to be high quality, maybe medium - i don't know. A lot of people in real life think i'm odd, but very funny. I do have a lot of friends, but they don't share the same passion for video games as I do. Only 2 friends have that kind of passion, but they only play LoL and WoW (which i do too, but sometimes you get kinda tired of playing them).

Well, i do not own a PS3, because all the good games was PS2 style, and then i'd much rather play on my computer, and i'm not here to start a war, consoles Versus Computers. I know some about computers, so if you ever need just a bit of advice, ask me, rather than go buy some shit computer, that really pisses me off, if they say "its high quality for awesome (high) price!!!!!!"!. I guess that was it, guys. See you on the server!!.

Oh by the way, i've played on another RP server called VentMob - for like 1300 hours, so i know abit about roleplay, though i quit GMod for like 4 years, and now i'm back in 2013 babyyyyyy.

Thank you for reading my (ass) long thread, hope to see you ingame!
Tounge
Howdy
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome, GarryFish. Enjoy your stay
I've seen you abit.
Welcome!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hello Garryfis!!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Welcome!
Hello, welcome to the Forums. I have seen you a lot and am glad you have made the move here.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome, if you need anything PM me on the forums or add me on steam [FL:RP] The Mysterious
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
Welcome.
I've seen you on the servers before and I'm glad you made it to the forum aswell! Welcome Smile
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator