MissedMouse
Your name: [FL:RP] MissedMouse [FIN]

Your ban ID: 32231

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Attempting to troll admin 14th ban last chance

Involved: Jokhah and somebooody else

Why we should unban you: Ok so attempting to troll admin? Jokhah started to tell hes FearlessRP story, i said nice story now i can tell it to everybody, then he banned me for 6 months, i think it aint valid reason....
I kicked you for constantly whining. I told you a story, you continued being smart with me. Lets add this to the fact that you were metagaming in ooc as pres, talking about propkilling on other servers, fail rping, and spent most of your time whining. You have 13 priors. I extended your ban to six months and your on your last chance. Ban 15 is you leaving forever. Anything to add that might change my mind?
Im rly sorry i had bad day and i was with my friend what did want me to do something and i didnt want to give him bad image about FearlessRP, im rly sorry for what i did&said, i hope you can forgive me this time, i promise to behave better, ofc its your decision but im rly sorry and hope you will forgive me this time
You kept going on about disconnecting during an RP situation cause you "had to go propkill on DarkRP". You repeatedly disrespected staff.
I just didnt want to dissapoint my friend, he wanted me to do something and anyways i was in hurry tho, im rly sorry didnt mean to do anything bad, yes its fun to propkill ppl in DarkRP But i wouldnt never do that on CityRP or CarlRP. I would be rly happy if you would forgive me this time, i promise this wont happen again.
And i didnt disrespect, i just said i got some better things to do than sit here without knowing what they want, if you feel you was disrespected im sorry about it, didnt mean to do it.
I appreciate all admins&mods in fearless and i know you guys are just trying to do best as you can, i understand that you're rly busy.
If there is nothing else to add, your mood has no impact on my decision. Sorry. I'll allow you 24 hours to post anything else. should you need.
Ok, im rly sorry that i did break some rules, if you will give me one more chance you will see whole new me, i did act bad and im angry to myself also, i understand that i was annoying and it wont happen again if you give me a chance, i appreciate the work you're doing to make fearless a nice server, i respect all admins and specially you Jokhah because you're very active and do your job properly, just give me one more chance and i promise to behave 100% good, no whining, meta or anything. I hope you understand me, i just love FL:RP So much.

And we're all humans and make mistakes like me in this sitaution
And if it helps, i start reading rules everytime b4 i play
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient rights