GMod Crash: too many indices for index buffer, (big numbers), tell a programmer
Hi all!

I've a major problem, when i play Garry's Mod, once in a while, it starts to crash, and only comes up with an error: "too many indices for index buffer, tell a programmer (insert big numbers), and i've searched the web, and most people never got their problem fixed.. Someone got their problem fixed though, by resetting config files to default, but i've never touched the config files, so i guess that wont help me. Does anyone you have the same problem as me, and if you ever found a solution, please pm me, or write in this thread. Thank you.
Tounge
By the way, it can be 5 minutes into the game, or 5 hours before it will crash.. It's all random.
Tounge
I was once being arrested and this happened, I got a ban for it.. It happens all the time for me when I hit a car or get killed.
this sometimes happen to me, me and my friends was out driving in my hummer when a murcielago drive in full speed into us. we did all crash with this message somehow. our game crashed and that little white box came up with the message.
Happens to me sometimes. After around 8 hours or so.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
So none got a fix for this? Just something that happends?
Tounge
Do you have any addons that could be causing this? Maybe try a full re install of garrysmod
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • D0ctor
Hmm, i do have addons, i'll try to delete them
Tounge
Delete All Addons, 1 of dem has broken coding stuff like Color crashes the game it might Car crash makes weird color and it kicks you
Or if not addons monitor what you do in Gmod, and see what crashes you.. then remove or fix the one thing you do before getting a crash
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator