Hello!
Hello Fearlessians! You may all know me by Woody or Wood Chopper! I have been around on FL for 330 hours and been active on the forums quite a while. I decided it was time to post this to let you know something about me!

I play FL in all the small free time I get. I am having to do a lot of studying to get the grades I need to secure my later job I would like.

Hopes!

When I get older I hope to secure a job as a pilot. I would like to become a Airline pilot for Thomson Airways. I hope to fly their new Dreamliner 787. Here are some pictures!:

Music!

I also love listening to music in my free time. I am a DJ for the Evocity Radio and I get on whenever I can. I try to do my best by playing a wide range of songs and taking your song suggestions and I even will play your music if it is good! If you have any ideas on how I can improve feel free to suggest below!

Free time!

In my free time I enjoy to go outside with some mates and play some sports. We have this park called caldecott which has this big outdoor multi sports astro turf which is great for playing football in! I try go here as often as I can since it is good exercise and great fun to be outside. I also love playing rugby.

So yeah! That's me! If you would like to ask anything about me or ask for support about something feel free to drop me a PM!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I've seen you around the community, Hello there!
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • Wood
Hi
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Wood
So, you're into aviation? I am sure Aviator will befriend you!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Wood, Commander Fi5h
Welcome to Fearless. Make sure to read the rules! Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Wood
(05-22-2013, 04:56 PM)Equalizer Wrote: So, you're into aviation? I am sure Aviator will befriend you!

Haha yeah! It's been my dream for some time but I hope for it to become more reality in the due course.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Welcome Wood Chopper! Eventough I already saw you a couple of times on the forums and in-game Smile.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Hello, Wood Chopper. I hear you are into aviation. Well, as you probably know, I am too! I want to be a captain for British Airways. I love planes, everything about them. Hard work and determination should get us there. I will be starting my GCSE courses after summer. My aim is to get nothing short of A. As you probably know the required qualifications to be an Airline Pilot.

To Fly. To Serve.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Wood, Weecow
(05-22-2013, 05:01 PM)Aviator Wrote: Hello, Wood Chopper. I hear you are into aviation. Well, as you probably know, I am too! I want to be a captain for British Airways. I love planes, everything about them. Hard work and determination should get us there. I will be starting my GCSE courses after summer. My aim is to get nothing short of A. As you probably know the required qualifications to be an Airline Pilot.

To Fly. To Serve.

Indeed. I will be also aiming for As and A*s. Anything lower would not be an option.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Hai my friend Cheese
Good DJ on the evocity radio :3
Now begin play my music on radio Tounge (its best music in the world!)