Unban Appeal
Your name: Mr.rumdum

Your ban ID: 32059

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: It is quoted from the ban as "Promoting random taze, random arrest"

Involved: Me(Mr.rumdum), Zacalog, and other SS(Whos name i forget.) There was Coconuts and Fury.

Why we should unban you: During the incident i was the president. Before that, i had to arrest a person named Fury, who pulled out a gun in public, when one of my laws prohibits that. Coconuts witnissed the scene and went infront of Fury, RPing as defending him from arrest, but Fury got arrested anyways. I got a bunch of death messages after that one arrest saying things like " I will have your head, Mr.President" and other such things, in character, of course. What happened during the incident was that me and a couple SRU were driving, and then we were hit head on by a white Hummer, Coconuts Hummer. Then, once i get out of the car, i start getting shot by Fury. I was brought down to 50 health before Fury was taken out. Zacalog tazed Coconuts, and then cuffed him. I warranted him and he was put in jail. When we were planning on taking his car to the Nexus impound, I was banned. But right before he was arrested, he started claiming that this was a random arrest, even though he saw the incident and had a part in it. Zacalog was also banned, for "random tazing".
All I saw was a group, and a cop randomly tazing a whole bunch of people, multiple times. The ban expired.