Ricin's Introduction
Name: Ewan
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iRicin/
Favorite game(s): Bioshock: Infinite - ES:Oblivion - Garry's Mod - Far Cry 3
Hobbies: Gym, Swimming, Walking, Girls [Yes; it's a hobby now.]
Where'd you heard of Fearless? I was looking to get the 'Community Ambassador' achievement on Steam when it asked me to read a guide in the Steam Overlay. So I started up Gmod and clicked the first one I saw which was 'A guide for Roleplay' on the Fearless community. The community looked nice and I browsed the forums. Then I though to myself: "I really like roleplay, why not try out the servers?'. And so I checked out the servers, loved the players, the interface and maps so I thought, why not make home here?
Sexuality: Hetrosexual.
How old were you when you got your first gaming device?: 4 years-old.
Favorite animal?: KOALA BEARS!
Favorite Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJ_DeT-c3M
The following 3 users Like Koalas's post:
  • Weecow, Generation, Commander Fi5h
Nice introduction you have here, Hello, there! Welcome to the Fearless community, enjoy your stay!
Yes indeed a nice introduction. Welcome to FearlessRP enjoy your stay and make sure to read the rules!
Hello, Ricin. Welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and I can see you have put a lot of effort into your introduction thread.
Regards,
aviator
Hey welcome to fearless
Make sure to read the Rules
and most of all have fun

Hi i am professional instinct most call me instinct, if you need any help or advice around the server feel free to let me know visit my profile and click the send professional_instinct a pm link have fun Smile

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Hello !

Welcome to the Fearless RP Community !!
Good introduction you made here.

See you soon,
Generation.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome to fearless community! Enjoy your stay and have fun here!
(Nice introduction)
Nice introduction Ewan, I'll hope to see you ingame Wink.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I'm assuming that you must like this community, as i can see that you have put alot of time into creating your introduction thread, instead of just saying "hi." Welcome to fearless, and i hope to see you on the server's aswell as the forums soon!
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Smile