Taking Someone Hostage
TAKING SOMEONE HOSTAGE.. PROPERLY

Okay, I've seen quite a few people who couldn't take hostages for toffeecake. I'll teach you the correct way to successfully take someone hostage, and escape $2000 richer!

- Study your target.
Avoid places with guards, officers and gun dealers.

- Put your car somewhere.
In case you are caught, and you need to escape, have your car handy. Don't forget to lock your car though! Practice unlocking and getting into your car quickly.

- Find and block all the possible exits.*
Although a hostage isn't allowed to escape at gunpoint, they might be able to with sneaky adnd swift movements.

- Find and block all possible entrances.*
Make sure officers can't run in and knock you out when you least expect it.

- Do not take a Gun Dealer hostage.
They sell guns, so they have guns in their inventory. That includes a lot of ammo.**

- Remember to reload beforehand.
Because the Fearless roleplay server lets you unholster guns even without ammo, you'll only have one bullet. Be sure to back yourself up with extra ammo, just in case.

- Use a pistol. Not a shotgun, rifle or SMG.
If you are poor, unholster a pistol. Pistols are cheaper than other kinds of firearms. If you are rich, use a rifle!

- Do NOT use a melee weapon!
Sorry, but no.

- Keep the gun pointed at your victim(s)
If they resist, fire a couple of shots to show your gun is real, and very lethal.

- Demand the money!
Don't ask for it. Demand it. Use curse words for effect.

- When you get the money, escape.
It helps to have a fast car. It also helps to have a fast car you can turn corners with without spinning.

- Fire back if caught.
They'll never take you alive! Fire back and run at the same time, as you run towards your getaway vehicle!

Huzzah! You have now learnt how to take someone hostage without dying! Now try it on your friends!

* Do not block entrances and exits using props. That is prop-blocking, and it is against the rules.
** Hostage rules still apply.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
- Do not take a Gun Dealer hostage.
They sell guns, so they have guns in their inventory. That includes a lot of ammo.

If you take them hostage they cant pull a gun out on you remember guys the hostage rules Wink
It's against the rules in most cases, but come on.
Pulling out a gun in front of a gun dealer is like throwing yourself into a sea of hungry sharks. Except quicker.

Did you hear about that guy who tried to rob J.K Leather and Firearms (I think that was the name)? That robber was a gonner.

But anyways, I'll put that on the first post. Thanks.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
If the police does come in when you don't expect it, use the hostage as a human shield so the Officers can't do anything (otherwise it would be failRP), then slowly escape to your vehicle with the hostage, moving to another location.
Idea
Uh. Yeah. Hi there "Chief".

If you have a little thought that the police wouldn't shoot after you, you got it wrong.
That police would opened fire even thought he shot the hostage. Lol.
Very Handy Raffi xD Ging to do it right Now
<Insert text here>

Make Me!!!!

Yeah i Dare You!