I'm back?
I know I disappeared from the face of the earth one day. I can see not much has changed since my 4 week absence from the community. For those who are Interested in why I left, lets just say that AOL are the biggest rip - off to date and tried to charge me another contract for a pile of shit internet connection. So I switched over to SKY unlucky for me the wires in my house connecting me to the main street were damaged and meant I had to wait 2 weeks for the replacement -.-
What also sucked was that they sent me the wrong part, meaning I had yet another wait of a week. Finally got round to setting it up again this morning and thought you guys deserve some-sort of message. Considering I've come back in the "busiest" year of my life with examinations I find myself drawn to see if the servers have changed (Doubt it)
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
Wondered where you went! Termin made some new textures and stuff. Expect the entire server to be blue at some point.
Welcome back!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Termin, Floodify
There you are, welcome back! Wondered where you got too!
(05-20-2013, 02:53 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Wondered where you went! Termin made some new textures and stuff. Expect the entire server to be blue at some point.
Welcome back!

Erm..... Just went in-game.... I now see a bunch of blue skins for sure.... Kinda wished that someone would change the taxi its hideous.
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
Welcome back mate!
Regards,
aviator
Welcome back!!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Welcome back!
Welcome back sharecrow Smile
Welcome back !!