Unban request.
Your name: Scar 444

Your ban ID: 31995

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: prop smashing leading to prop kills

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: My intentions were not meant to kill or smash anything, I simply was going to crush a water melon over an expensive car for really no reason so that is within ban parameters. The Server had a low ping and i could not let go of the melon so it smashed the car and sent it flying. My only intention was to rain down bits of Water Melon on a rich guys car and i was going to accept an arrest. The smashing of the melon in the first place is probably bannable so please at least reduce my ban, Thanks.
No. You were using the physgun and you could have easily let go of the left mouse button. Try your story again.
(05-20-2013, 12:21 AM)Jokhah Wrote: No. You were using the physgun and you could have easily let go of the left mouse button. Try your story again.

I am not using a computer designed for gaming, its a simple dell laptop and needs crutches like Game Booster to run games with HL engine. I am also sharing a wireless connection with 2 other people. The only fault of mine is that i pushed downward to propel the melon when i should have just let it go. I still didn't mean to sent a car flying and this is my first major offence so i plead that you give me a second chance.
I've taken a few days to think about it and I'm going to just stick to what I decided. I don't believe it was a computer issue. Denied.