Throwing props at an RP event, Fail RP.
Your name: ISaySup

Your ban ID: 31977

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Throwing props at an RP event, Fail RP.

Involved: Me and the security guard of the bowling alley.

Why we should unban you: I'm not here to ask for an Unban as it's only 24 hours but more to complain.

So. A bowling alley was being set up at cubfoods (v2d). In the bowling alley was the only chef, problem was security would not allow anybody in so me and others were starving.

I decided to spawn some small glass bottles to chuck at the building while yelling "We demand entrance" and other RP slogans. I was then banned without warning.

I have checked the rules and there is no rule that I can see against throwing props in an RP event that suits them. Could you please tell me if I have missed a rule out?
The bowling alley was under construction, as you all knew. So instead of waiting patiently, or going fishing, you decided to begin to throw glass bottles.. You threw them at me, and at the building itself. If you want to RP some sort of protester, setup chairs and signs, don't start throwing glass bottles. It creates chaos and ruins the RP event.
(05-19-2013, 08:49 PM)Vauld Wrote: The bowling alley was under construction, as you all knew. So instead of waiting patiently, or going fishing, you decided to begin to throw glass bottles.. You threw them at me, and at the building itself. If you want to RP some sort of protester, setup chairs and signs, don't start throwing glass bottles. It creates chaos and ruins the RP event.

I was starving to death and the real world isn't an ideal place. Bottles are thrown in protests all the time. Instead of banning me straight away it would have been nice if you had at least warned me and explained.

Like I said I am not here to protest the ban. I am just a bit annoyed I received no explanation. If you had told me to stop throwing bottles I would have.
You do seem to have some sort of logic behind it, even with that, don't do it again; It's fail RP and makes people get chaotic.. Also, the F1 menu is your warning, so that's not really an excuse. I do see where you're coming from though, unbanned.