[Closed] EvoCity Pawn Shop
(05-20-2013, 05:59 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 05:53 PM)xh2p Wrote: hope our future relationships are not affected by this.

I hope they are. You've got many clans angry from this. Clans are meant to be original not complete replicas of two clans mixed into one. For example, you've completey coppied the Estleback point system. The only thing you have done to change it was mix up the different rewards. The requirements are also like Estlebacks.
Most of this post is fake and has just been c/p and edited to make it look nice. I'm sorry that I'm stating the truth.

I understand many clans will be infuriated by EvoCity Pawn Shop's actions here today. But i can assure you Link that what has been done here as you may think is "c/p" is actually fully written out if you think differ then sir i shall not stop you as no one can. But this form was written out letter for letter on one keyboard without using Control+Paste i can vouch for this being fully typed out and in response to the fact clans should be original but once again on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop this is what we would like to call a "quick fill out" meaning that we filled out all this just to get the clan up. Yet day by day we are working on a draft of the full EvoCity Pawn Shop page this idea was partly taken and i admit this from your clan but it was because it was an extremely good one and we needed something to help kick start us. I understand that we should have also contacted you about performing such actions but unfortunately we did not and we can accept. If you are to please sit back sir and allow us finish creating our full custom page than it will be most appreciated i must thank you though for gladly pointing it out as i must say in very simple terms here that the creation of our custom page is going slower than expected. Why you may ask i cannot answer that and i can assure you that very soon this page shall be fully customized and that one day hopefully we can put all this aside and work close as a team.
(05-20-2013, 06:10 PM)xh2p Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 05:53 PM)xh2p Wrote: hope our future relationships are not affected by this.

I hope they are. You've got many clans angry from this. Clans are meant to be original not complete replicas of two clans mixed into one. For example, you've completey coppied the Estleback point system. The only thing you have done to change it was mix up the different rewards. The requirements are also like Estlebacks.
Most of this post is fake and has just been c/p and edited to make it look nice. I'm sorry that I'm stating the truth.

I understand many clans will be infuriated by EvoCity Pawn Shop's actions here today. But i can assure you Link that what has been done here as you may think is "c/p" is actually fully written out if you think differ then sir i shall not stop you as no one can. But this form was written out letter for letter on one keyboard without using Control+Paste i can vouch for this being fully typed out and in response to the fact clans should be original but once again on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop this is what we would like to call a "quick fill out" meaning that we filled out all this just to get the clan up. Yet day by day we are working on a draft of the full EvoCity Pawn Shop page this idea was partly taken and i admit this from your clan but it was because it was an extremely good one and we needed something to help kick start us. I understand that we should have also contacted you about performing such actions but unfortunately we did not and we can accept. If you are to please sit back sir and allow us finish creating our full custom page than it will be most appreciated i must thank you though for gladly pointing it out as i must say in very simple terms here that the creation of our custom page is going slower than expected. Why you may ask i cannot answer that and i can assure you that very soon this page shall be fully customized and that one day hopefully we can put all this aside and work close as a team.

You could've at least credited us (EBC, MNU and other clans you taken ideas from).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(05-20-2013, 06:28 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 06:10 PM)xh2p Wrote:

You could've at least credited us (EBC, MNU and other clans you taken ideas from).

I am aware of that now sir. But during the typing up of this the website unfortunately crashed numerous times so we had to start over and i guessed we rushed it a little too fast. Until we release the fully customized version of ours we shall agree to what you have said and credit at the bottom who we have borrowed this idea from but i must say once we get our version out credits will be removed as the ideas will no longer exist on this page. I hope you can understand this and i hope we can forget this and work along side each other one day.
Hello !

I've been reading your messages and I'm not gonna argue about it.
The only thing I'm gonna argue with is : Did you at least asked Vitrox, the real founder of the EvoCity Pawn Shop which closed to create this new one ?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=17571
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
We never knew he has already made a clan about EvoCity Pawn Shop. If I see him online. I shall ask him
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(05-20-2013, 05:31 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Wow.

-The forum application (the built up) Have originally been made by me.
-Same color as my clan and MNU(almost)
-Reward system (my clan)
-Same built up as MNU and EBC
-"Introduce" and "Who are we" just like EBC
- Color use like MNU
- Same member description (built up) as estleback

I personally think that you should change some things, but it's up to you. As you said, you "tried" to keep away from copying word to word and such, but you more or less did (more feature and built up rather).

Good luck tho.

When I wrote my clan up, I based it off yours and Slyfox.. There's always going to be followers to start up.
undefined
This clan is closing down now, sorry for any inconvenience.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Inconvenience indeed.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Why did it close all of a sudden?
Kind Regards,
Wood.