[Closed] EvoCity Pawn Shop

Introduction
EvoCity Pawn Shop is the greatest Pawn Shop anyone has even seen in the world since 2005. We have been located in EvoCity since 2008 when we heard that EvoCity had been erected, so you may of probably heard of us. Contact EvoCity Pawn Shop for more information by talking to one of the members of the Governance or at the HQ of EvoCity Pawn Shop.

Who are we?
We are the world's leading pawn shop that offers more than just buying and selling. We also transport goods to other locations, whether it be abroad or not. We are mainly based in the v2d part of EvoCity as there are more people living there so we can get more customers. As it says above, if you need any more information, please contact us either at our HQ or the actual Pawn Shop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EvoCity Governance
The people who are in the sector of the Pawn Shop are the head of EvoCity Pawn Shop. These people are hand picked by the President. If you are not taking the role seriously as a Governance Official you will instantly be demoted or kicked from the clan.

President - The President of EvoCity Pawn Shop is the highest rank you can be. He/She shall make the final decision on any matter, whether it be security, stock or finance. All other officials of the Governance shall report to the President before making any big changes. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Vice-President - The Vice-President runs the Corporation when the President is absent. Whenever the President has got a big decision to make, the Vice-President shall help. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Chief Head of Security - The CHoSe shall report to the President when he/she has a issue or idea to raise. They will be the one deciding what weapons each guard has depending on what each guards assignment is. They shall make sure that the whole security department is running smoothly and will have the power to kick/ban anyone in the security department with the President's permission. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Chief Head of Stock - The CHoSt shall report to the President when he/she has a issue or idea to raise. They will organize the shipments to be sent out to each individual customer and how they will be transported, depending on the price of the shipment (With guards or not). They shall make sure that the whole stock department is running smoothly and will have the power to kick/ban anyone in the stock department with the President's permission. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Chief Head of Finance - The CHoF shall report to the President when he/she has a issue or idea to raise. They will have the power with the money and will decide if it is worth spending money on a big deal or not. They shall make sure that the whole finance department is running smoothly and will have the power to kick/ban anyone in the finance department with the President's permission. [ This rank is for one person only ]

ECPS Security, ECPSSe

The ECPSSe shall be protecting all the EvoCity Pawn Shop facilities in case of any people that wish to interfere with the operations that we will be carrying out.

Head of Security - This person will take orders from CHoSe and they will report these orders to all the people within the Security Department. He/She shall also help with anything the President needs to do with security. Since the ECPSSe will be working heavily with the Stock Department the Head of Security shall be working with the Head of Stock to help protect transportation of goods. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Security Lieutenant - He/She will be taking orders from the Head of Security or the CHoSe in any special cases and will be the person that is in each of the facilities telling the people where and what to do. Also will be making sure the Security Sergeants are not stepping out of line. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Security Sergeants - He/She will be taking orders from the Security Lieutenant or Head of Security and there will be one Sergeant at each of the facilities if all are operational. There only job is to follow out orders and make sure none of the Security Agents are falling out of line. [ This rank is for three people only ]

Security Agent - These people are the main defense of EvoCity Pawn Shop and will be protecting each facility and cargo transport. They are assigned jobs from their superiors and are highly trained with a gun from the training exercise that they learn from when a trainee. The Security Division could not work without these people.

Security Trainee - These are Security Agent's in training and are still due their training session before joining the defense of EvoCity Pawn Shop. If you are one of these people, please contact your corresponding Chief Head of Department for arranging a training session.

ECPS Stock, ECPSSt
The ECPSSt shall be working at a warehouse to make sure stock is delivered to a customer whenever he/she orders something. You may be packaging, transporting or even exporting/importing special items from one place to another.

Head of Stock - He/She will be making sure that everyone in the warehouse is working smoothly and will be informing all the people of any big assignments. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Stock Manager - He/She will be taking orders from the Head of Stock and making sure all the workers are working smoothly. They will be informing all the people when cargo needs to be delivered/collecting. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Stock Engineer - This person makes sure that nothing goes wrong with the warehouse and/or the vehicles of the Stock Freight Driver.

Stock Freight Driver - You will be collecting/delivering goods to and from the warehouse to make sure you the client is pleased with their product that they receive/dispatch.

Stock Trainee - These are Warehouse workers in training and are still due their training session before actually helping with deliveries in the Stock Department. If you are one of these people, please contact your corresponding Chief Head of Department for arranging a training session.

ECPS Finance, ECPSF
The ECPSF shall be working in the HQ/Pawn Shop to manage the money of the Corporation. They will be working in the Pawn Shop to actually buy/sell the items. As well as making sure that we do not go bust. The people working in this department must be highly trained in bartering to lower/higher the price.

Head of Investment - This person will take assignments from the CHoF and will also be in charge of the buying side of the Pawn Shop. Making sure that all the investments are at a fair price and not too high/low. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Head of Sales - This person will take assignments from the CHoF and will also be in charge of the selling side of the Pawn Shop. Making sure that all the sales are at a fair price and not too high/low. [ This rank is for one person only ]

Finance Accountant - He/She helps keep track of the money as well as arranging big deals to be arranged at certain times, for example, someone selling a car, so it can't fit in the shop, so the Finance Sales Advisor will go to the place where the car is to buy it. [ This rank is for three people only ]

Finance Sales Advisor - He/She will be working in the shop actually buying and selling the items from the clients. On rare occasions this person will go out of the shop to buy/sell a big deal. They will be supervised by either the Head of Sales/Investment or a member of the Governance at nearly all the time.

Finance Trainee - These are Finance Worker's in training and are still due their training session before joining the ranks of the Finance Department. If you are one of these people, please contact your corresponding Chief Head of Department for arranging a training session.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Security Clearance:

• Security Clearance 1:
This is the basic clearance that everyone in the clan gets. You are just seen as a regular member and don't have any special clearances to harm the clan in anyway.
  • Security Clearance 2:
This is for a higher rank than just your basic member. These people will get some basic information about upcoming events.
  • Security Clearance 3:
These are people that are heads of departments and 1 rank lower than that. These people will get detailed information about upcoming events, as well as be able to withdraw money from the EvoCity Pawn Shop budget with permission from the president and a valid reason.
  • Security Clearance 4:
Only 5 people have this clearance. These people are in the Governance and get to know everything about the EvoCity Pawn Shop and will have full access to everything.

Reward System
If you are seen doing a good thing for EvoCity Pawn Shop you will earn a Reward Point. These are given out by the President, Vice-President or your corresponding Chief Head of Department. The way it works is if you have 5 Reward Points and wish to buy a Glock, which is 1 point, 1 point will be deducted from your points so you will have 4 points remaining.

1 Reward Point = Glock
2 Reward Points = 2 fish
5 Reward Points = 1 Desert Eagle
8 Reward Points = 1,250$ (In-Game Money)
14 Reward Points = 1 TMP
18 Reward Points = 1 MP5
23 Reward Points = 20 Health Kits
30 Reward Points = 7 Fuel Cans
37 Reward Points = Get $10,000 (In-Game Money)
45 Reward Points = 1 AWP

If a member wishes to buy anything with the points earned they must contact the President/Vice-President to get the item/s worth their points.

Alliance's
These are our current allies that we are hoping to aid us in our future operations -

Shadow Wolf Corporation

[Image: 2Xvil.jpg]

Radio

You will receive the radio frequency once you join for the first time

Budget

100,000$

Donations

No donations at the moment.

Members

President - Alexia 'Unholy' Petrov - [FL:RP] Unholy - STEAM_0:1:38401751 - Security Clearance 4
Vice-President - Sarah Chamberlain - xh2p - STEAM_0:0:26505558 - Security Clearance 4

Finance Trainee - Jo Gran Hottran - jo123254 - STEAM_0:1:25878954 - Security Clearance 1 - 0 Reward Points

Ex-Members

None at the moment

Rules

1: You must not be will any other clan at the same time unless special approval from the Governance.

2: If you are constantly being arrested by the police while working for EvoCity Pawn Shop you will get a STRIKE. Once you get 3 strikes, you will be suspended from the clan for 5 days.

3: Trading stolen items is not welcome. Inspect the items you are trading before buying or even selling failure to do so can also earn you a mark.

4: Attacking or robbing fellow workers can result in a suspension or kick from the clan.

5: You must have no serious bans.

6: You must respect all fellow workers and respect your boss's

7: If you get a blacklist you might be suspended from the clan until it is lifted.

8: Begging is not allowed. If you are begging for anything you can face a minor suspension for it.

9: You must NEVER scam a customer. Charge them correct prices and never allow yourself to be scammed or exploited.

10: You must never aid a criminal in anyway.

Entry Requirement

13 years old or over.
Need 50 hours or over.
Max bans of 10.
Knowledge of English.
Not famous for RDM, CDM and NLR etc.
If security able to have better weapons than pistols.

Apply Form

Code:
[size=large][b]Out of Character Information[/b][/size]
[hr]

[b]Steam Name: [/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?:[/b]

[b]Real Age:[/b]

[b]How many RP points do you have?:[/b]

[b]How many bans do you have?:[/b]

[size=large][b]In-Character Information[/b][/size]
[hr]

[size=medium][b]Personal Information:[/b][/size]

[b]First Name:[/b]

[b]Surname: [/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[size=medium][b]Clan Information:[/b][/size]

[b]What job are you applying for?:[/b]

[b]Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?[/b]

[b]How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:[/b]

[b]How active are you on the servers 1-10?:[/b]

Last Updated: 05-20-13

Inspired by EBC and MNU for layout
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Text reminds me of MNU.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • ChrilLe
Did base it on that, but tried to stick away from copying word to word
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Cheese Kinda does but like unholy said it is based off it :3 oh well xD Cant wait to see who applies.. if any :3
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: jo123254

[b]Steam STEAM_0:1:25878954

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?:i have played ca. 160hrs

[b]Real Age:13

[b]How many RP points do you have? i have 2 Rp points

[b]How many bans do you have?: i have 0 bans

[b]In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Jo Gran

[b]Surname: Hottran

[b]Age:[13]

[b]Nationality: Norway

[b]Personal traits:Kind to other people. OK at RPing (not the best at Rping but i try)

[b]Clan Information:

[b]What job are you applying for?: Head of Sales

[b]Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? I have not been in another clan

[b]How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: a 3 i think

[b]How active are you on the servers 1-10?:a 7 i think
Wow.

-The forum application (the built up) Have originally been made by me.
-Same color as my clan and MNU(almost)
-Reward system (my clan)
-Same built up as MNU and EBC
-"Introduce" and "Who are we" just like EBC
- Color use like MNU
- Same member description (built up) as estleback

I personally think that you should change some things, but it's up to you. As you said, you "tried" to keep away from copying word to word and such, but you more or less did (more feature and built up rather).

Good luck tho.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm not happy about this. Multiple things have been taken from Estleback and MNU. Be ashamed of yourself.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Welcome Jo Gran Hottran to EvoCity Pawn Shop. Please arrange a meeting with either me or Sarah Chamberlin for training before you go on to be Head of Sales.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(05-20-2013, 05:31 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Wow.

-The forum application (the built up) Have originally been made by me.
-Same color as my clan and MNU(almost)
-Reward system (my clan)
-Same built up as MNU and EBC
-"Introduce" and "Who are we" just like EBC
- Color use like MNU
- Same member description (built up) as estleback

I personally think that you should change some things, but it's up to you. As you said, you "tried" to keep away from copying word to word and such, but you more or less did (more feature and built up rather).

Good luck tho.

I can see what you mean as in it is like MNU & EBC but honestly if i may express what i think there that is great... ok lets start.

I understand you are probably feeling angry towards this as you feel this has been "copied" from your clan but if i can say.. i would feel slightly angry yet more honored to say new clans are starting to look at yours and embrace how well you have done it. Also i wish to say that on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop that in creation me and the owner (Unholy) Looked at other clans such as yours to see how your layouts where in the end the result is that it looks "stolen" from MNU & EBC because honestly here me and Unholy really liked your post's and after reading your posts letter for letter we became fond of the color scheme. As we set this up we had your posts looks in our heads. As we began to create the post we could only think of your post but as OURS i understand this has probably got you very angry and i can understand but i hope you can hopefully feel glad that people really like your post yet whilst i am typing this, this post is being updated into a more custom version on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop i am sorry for this and that i hope our future relationships are not affected by this.

(05-20-2013, 05:39 PM)Link66 Wrote: I'm not happy about this. Multiple things have been taken from Estleback and MNU. Be ashamed of yourself.

I understand you are probably feeling angry towards this as you feel this has been "copied" from your clan but if i can say.. i would feel slightly angry yet more honored to say new clans are starting to look at yours and embrace how well you have done it. Also i wish to say that on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop that in creation me and the owner (Unholy) Looked at other clans such as yours to see how your layouts where in the end the result is that it looks "stolen" from MNU & EBC because honestly here me and Unholy really liked your post's and after reading your posts letter for letter we became fond of the color scheme. As we set this up we had your posts looks in our heads. As we began to create the post we could only think of your post but as OURS i understand this has probably got you very angry and i can understand but i hope you can hopefully feel glad that people really like your post yet whilst i am typing this, this post is being updated into a more custom version on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop i am sorry for this and that i hope our future relationships are not affected by this.
(05-20-2013, 05:53 PM)xh2p Wrote: hope our future relationships are not affected by this.

I hope they are. You've got many clans angry from this. Clans are meant to be original not complete replicas of two clans mixed into one. For example, you've completey coppied the Estleback point system. The only thing you have done to change it was mix up the different rewards. The requirements are also like Estlebacks.
Most of this post is fake and has just been c/p and edited to make it look nice. I'm sorry that I'm stating the truth. (Even the post above has been coppied...)
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Floodify