[FL:RP] Uzi
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:60430408
Time in GMT:
4:30 AM
Server:
V33X
Summary:
So I was drag racing a friend and I hit a cop car and I got pulled over. I couldn't get out of the town since he had a all frozen prop toll booth that I couldn't break through. The cops proceeded to taze me every time I tried talking it out with them. Then one cop shot me in the head. I later went back to talk to him and when I got into my car to drive away he shot me. Over and over. Then he lock picked my car for no reason and impounded it.
Evidence:
http://puu.sh/2WpIZ.jpg
http://puu.sh/2WpK5.jpg
http://puu.sh/2WpLa.jpg < Look at chat.
http://puu.sh/2WpMq.jpg < His prop
Drag racing in the city was inappropriate, way over speed limits therefore speeding. The toll booth was asked for by the president to improve the security and it cut down on the cdm a lot and there is no rule against it.

In the chat all I asked for was an arrest warrant, I never tazed you multiple times that was the fail cop adam.

Lastly that prop you took a picture of was when I was opening the gate for someone else.

Glad you understand, regards, Uzi.
(05-19-2013, 04:58 AM)Uzi Wrote: Drag racing in the city was inappropriate, way over speed limits therefore speeding. The toll booth was asked for by the president to improve the security and it cut down on the cdm a lot and there is no rule against it.

In the chat all I asked for was an arrest warrant, I never tazed you multiple times that was the fail cop adam.

Lastly that prop you took a picture of was when I was opening the gate for someone else.

Glad you understand, regards, Uzi.
This is true the presudent did ask for this.His car was impounded do to improper parking.
I don't think that gives you the right to shoot me repeatedly. Also it was impossible to get through your toll booth. Last time I checked you need to no collide them. You also randomly stole my car.

[/quote]This is true the presudent did ask for this.His car was impounded do to improper parking.
[/quote]

That is total bullshit. You killed me then lock picked the car and impounded it. Uhmm if I am correct that is RDM? Also I don't think you can shoot someone out of there car.
(05-19-2013, 05:03 AM)[FL:RP]Tigers#28 Wrote: I don't think that gives you the right to shoot me repeatedly. Also it was impossible to get through your toll booth. Last time I checked you need to no collide them. You also randomly stole my car.

I've read the rules countless times to be sure I don't break them, no where in them does it say this.

Also I have seen tons of people do this in my past of fearRP.

Nobody randomly shot you, please show the pictures of that?
It a shame you have to have fraps recording 24/7 when you play on the server. Logs should show you killing me over and over. I lagged out into your cement block and you shot me out of the car then impounded it. I don't have enough proof besides the admins looking at the logs.
(05-19-2013, 05:07 AM)[FL:RP]Tigers#28 Wrote: It a shame you have to have fraps recording 24/7 when you play on the server. Logs should show you killing me over and over. I lagged out into your cement block and you shot me out of the car then impounded it. I don't have enough proof besides the admins looking at the logs.

I'm not going to argue let the administrators deal with this,

Just notice how his story changes over time, that's all.
From now on I'm just going to record fraps. I don't have enough evidence. Ill just drop the post.
All props in the road must be unfrozen. Therefore, you were prop-blocking.
Regards,
aviator
(05-19-2013, 06:46 AM)Aviator Wrote: All props in the road must be unfrozen. Therefore, you were prop-blocking.

I'm so sorry, I thought they could be if it was toll booth?

Please forgive me I've seen people do it in the past and the rules didn't say anything.

It will NEVER happen again 100% guaranteed.
Again, I apologize to anyone it gave a hard time too.

Ps, I did try my best to see if it was aloud I checked with in game people and rules, they said it was okay but obviously it wasn't so again... I'm so sorry.