Fresh Start (Dark Sniper)
Hi,

I have had many bans in the past, and i have decided to come back to fearless, and make sure that i start fresh. This means i do not want to have anymore bans, and i don't want to be refered as being a minge. Fearless has been my first role-playing server, which has come to being where i have spent many hours on, and i want to carry on my role-playing experience on fearless.

I hope that i will be respected, and i am willing to say sorry to all of the people that i have annoyed in the past, and i would like to be once again welcomed to this community. Thank you, and you will be seeing me on the servers soon.
Welcome back, I hope you'll do a good job not gettting banned.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 2 users Like Deriptz's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, Saul
Well well little brother, seems like you have decided to change your ways. Hopefully you will do as you have said, and i am happy to welcome you back to the community, aslong as you are willing to go by the rules.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Saul
welcome back, i hope you will lay the "minge" in past and then be a good decent roleplayer now Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Saul
I'm glad that all of you are happy to welcome me back to fearless. I am promising now that i will not be breaking the rules, as i do not want to be disabled from going on a server as great as fearless
Good luck with your fresh start. Make sure to read the rules.
If you need to know something feel free to send me a PM.

Welcome back.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Saul
It's great to see you return with a different attitude, as many have said. Make sure you read on the rules, you don't want to receive a ban!

Welcome back to Fearless!
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • Saul
Welcome back. Read, read and read the rules more.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Saul
Hello !

Welcome back !!
See you later,

Generation.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome back to Fearless & good luck on your fresh start!
Just remember to read the RULES
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

The following 1 user Likes Shawkzie's post:
  • Saul