Ban request Team Kill RDM - AliveBacon
Name of player: AliveBacon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25989163

Time in GMT: 9:16 PM CST

Server: v2p

Summary: AliveBacon killed me with a lockpick for no reason.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/G38Mm#0
Well, first he attempted to raid us as a police, who then tried to crack the keypad. After that, switched classes to rebel and came back into our base and tries to crack the keypad as a rebel, completely breaking NLR and threatened us.
Prior to this scenario, zedzdead attempted to enter Rebel base as a Police Officer.

After failing to do so, he changes to a Rebel and attempts to crack their keypad.

He succeeds in doing so, and begins making questionable comments over the microphone, saying :

"It'd be a shame if I destroyed your contra."

As a counter-claim, this user broke:
IC & OOC Rule #2 (NLR),
Basic Government Rule #4 (Keypad Cracker w/o Warrant),
Vehicle Rule #1 (CDM).

[Image: 34xm2rs.png]

(05-18-2013, 02:41 AM)tellyclok Wrote: Well, first he attempted to raid us as a police, who then tried to crack the keypad. After that, switched classes to rebel and came back into our base and tries to crack the keypad as a rebel, completely breaking NLR and threatened us.

Wow you are flat out lying, I don't even have a keypad cracker in my inventory and furthermore you have no evidence to back up this false claim. When I joined the serverI went BMD. I then switched to Rebel after I saw that there was an open spot. I never once went Police..

(05-18-2013, 03:02 AM)Sitext Wrote: Prior to this scenario, zedzdead attempted to enter Rebel base as a Police Officer.

After failing to do so, he changes to a Rebel and attempts to crack their keypad.

He succeeds in doing so, and begins making questionable comments over the microphone, saying :

"It'd be a shame if I destroyed your contra."

As a counter-claim, this user broke:
IC & OOC Rule #2 (NLR),
Basic Government Rule #4 (Keypad Cracker w/o Warrant),
Vehicle Rule #1 (CDM).

[Image: 34xm2rs.png]

I never entered the base as a police officer, you are wrong there.

I never cracked anything with a keypad, you are wrong there.

And I never said "It'd be a shame if I destroyed your contra."
Banned for RDM and Teamkilling.