Unban Request for Smexii
Information 
Your name: Smexii

Your ban ID: 11985

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason:Abusing a glitch to gain an unfair advantage

Involved:DIRTY SMURF

Why we should unban you: I was banned a long time ago. My ban was unnecessary and on false accusations. I've tried making a unban request 2 times and this will be my third. I know it's against the rules but Ruxandra denied the two previous one due to personal hatret. She never liked me and banned me for something I didn't know I was doing. I had no intentions in abusing the glitch or such, all I did was playing. I was playing with a friend and we went to a house. The owner of that house invited us in and then showed us up to his bathroom. In the bathroom there were guns. We started picking them up and got it in our inventory but then realised it was a glitch as the gun on the ground never disappeared. Shortly after taking a few guns, Ruxandra appeared and yeah.. banned me. Im really sorry for doing it but to my defense, I didn't know I was doing it. I found guns and took it.

Im doing this third ban request almost a year after my ban. I've started playing garry's mod again but the only server that's worth playing on, is yours. Im truly sorry for my actions and hope to get another chance. One last chance to proove that im not the minge ruxandra makes me look.