2 teammembers gone
Yesterday I received a message from Willox that he left FL. He said he preferred another community.

This means FL lost a scripter and a good friend. When I'm back from holiday I will script all for the server again.

Secondly Fallen doesn't seem to have time for FL anymore, he is away for weeks now. He said to me once that he don't have time anymore for FL. Let's hope he comes online, but I'm afraid not. He was on holiday for weeks, and is now back! Smile

So we have 2 admins less now.

I promoted a few days ago Paven to admin. It was because a lot of people lost their inventory and there wasn't an admin online, I thought Paven could help me with refunding. It seems that's done now, but I think he is a trustable guy and I think he makes fair decisions when he needs to ban. So in my opinion let's keep him as admin, if he want ofcourse.

Btw, don't be afraid. FL won't stop because of this 2 negative things. We just continue and we will expand every day.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well, Paven would be a great admin. So we can only hope the best, and gratz Paven! Smile
im notso sure about paven... Tounge but i believe that it's necessary *thumb up*
Paven ftw!
Don't you need 1 more admin then? xD
Too bad willox left tho Sad
Never thought he would...
Yes I need one other admin, but I will make another topic about that.
(08-07-2010, 07:11 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Btw, don't be afraid. FL won't stop because of this 2 negative things. We just continue and we will expand every day.

That's the best thing I have readed in along time.
Let FL grow!
Sad about willox he's a good friend of mine :/ Sad
-Signature removed-
Damn, how did Paven get admin. I want him demoted!

-----------------------------

Did willox really leav? Thats dumb Ill guess.
Let's demote Paven!!! ARRRGH!
jk xD
Fallen is back from holiday!