[SGF]Harrison un-ban/Shorten request
Your name: [SGF]Harrison

Your ban ID: #31660

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Prop pushing another player owned vehicle and grand theft auto.

Involved: I think they was called Bilbo Baggins

Why we should unban you: In the video(video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwLQNcJNySU) you can clearly see me prop pushing someone's car, this is correct. You can then see me attempting to lock-pick the other players police vehicle. I was trying to move the vehicle out of the way of drivers, I asked the owner and he said "Move it yourself, If you're that bothered" at this point I had crashed in to the car more than 4 times , whilst sometimes transporting people, this makes it FailRP for the cop; Come-on you don't see a cop car parked in the middle of the road IRL (In Real Life). I then took what the person that owned the vehicle said on bored and went to move the car.

At first I tried to move the by prop pushing the vehicle, but also trying not to push it so that it does not flip over, or glitch, and kill someone. This did not work. I then lock-picked the car. I then got shouted at by someone so I took the car to it's owner who was at the Rebels' spawn he then said to me "Thanks, I didn't realize it was bothering you. At least I can get back now"

I would like an un-ban, but due to the police man shooting at me. you can clearly see me breaking FearRP so I would like it shortened at the most.

Thank you for taking time to read this.

yours sincerely (Mr.)Harrison Jones
Denied.