Evocity Radio - Recruitment and general information
[Image: j9YYcDntjvJxb.png]

NOTE: All rights for the radio, motto and idea goes to Mathias and Equalizer. This is a topic so that I can take care of the radio, as I will be controlling it for now.

About

Evocity radio gives you the ultimate experience of music, with different hosts and shows, that I will be telling more about. Music will be playing 24/7, all different genres.

Shows

Evocity Talkshow

Debating different topics, interviews with users and staff members, you will have the chance to have your questions answered!

Host(s):

Narcotic

Trill Beats

Hip-hop, rap and underground music will be streamed in this show.

Host(s):

Fultzy

Want your own show? Have an idea for a topic in the talkshow? Click here to send me a PM.

Apply

Wish to be a part of the team, shows or want to be a host? Apply using the below form (All previous hosts must re-apply for their position).

Code:
Age -
Do you own a decent microphone? -
Do you speak and type English fluently? -
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? -
Any past experience? -
What genre(s) do you like the most? -
List 3 of your favorite songs -

Please do also click here to take our survey on genres and songs to be added.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • dig
Age - 17
Do you own a decent microphone? - To my knowledge it's decent.
Do you speak and type English fluently? - Well I am English so yes, I'd imagine so.
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? - No but if it's free to download, there's nothing stopping me from learning how to.
Any past experience? - the thought of hosting a radio show has always appealed to me but unfortunately, no, I've not had any experience in radio DJing.
What genre(s) do you like the most? - Metal, happy hardcore, house, electro, dubstep, drumstep.
List 3 of your favorite songs - Chrispy - Predator, Hollywood undead - Up in smoke and Urban assualt - Drop the bass.
Age - 17
Do you own a decent microphone? - Yes
Do you speak and type English fluently? - Yes
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? - No, but I'll look in to it.
Any past experience? - I used to host a radio for another website.
What genre(s) do you like the most? - Hmm, I like any music that has a good tune.
List 3 of your favourite songs - Imagine Dragons - Radioactive, Coldplay - Paradise, Zeds Dead - Hit me - But that list changes constantly.
Age - 15
Do you speak and type English fluently? - Yeah.
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? - Yeeep. I also like using Traktor
Any past experience? - I was already a Radio Host for Evocity radio and I did a radio station for an old community called SRP and NG.
What genre(s) do you like the most? - Pop, Rap, UK top 40 and lots of song suggestions.
List 3 of your favourite songs - I don't really have favourite songs. I just listen to whatever is new.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Age - 33
Do you own a decent microphone? - yeah
Do you speak and type English fluently? - yes i'm English lol but my spelling is not perfect but good enough
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? - nope have to learn
Any past experience? - lol i did the announcements on a base in Germany for a month
What genre(s) do you like the most? - rock, jazz any thing with a decent tune
List 3 of your favorite songs - Tokyo house party, sweet child of mine, rhinestone cowboy.

(05-13-2013, 02:29 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
[Image: j9YYcDntjvJxb.png]

NOTE: All rights for the radio, motto and idea goes to Mathias and Equalizer. This is a topic so that I can take care of the radio, as I will be controlling it for now.

About

Evocity radio gives you the ultimate experience of music, with different hosts and shows, that I will be telling more about. Music will be playing 24/7, all different genres.

Shows

Evocity Talkshow

Debating different topics, interviews with users and staff members, you will have the chance to have your questions answered!

Want your own show? Have an idea for a topic in the talkshow? Click here to send me a PM.

Apply

Wish to be a part of the team, shows or want to be a host? Apply using the below form (All previous hosts must re-apply for their position).

Code:
Age -
Do you own a decent microphone? -
Do you speak and type English fluently? -
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? -
Any past experience? -
What genre(s) do you like the most? -

Please do also click here to take our survey on genres and songs to be added.

nice one the survey is in danish lol

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

It's full English for me.

EDIT: Well it is until the survey finishes.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Age - 15
Do you own a decent microphone? - Yes.
Do you speak and type English fluently? - Yes.
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? - I do have a bit of experience, although I would need to practice more.

Any past experience? -
I Did a radio service for a roleplaying darkRP server called SNF later to SNP.
Im also quite farmilar to Tracktor.

What genre(s) do you like the most? - Light music, rock, some pop, little bit of light dubstep, occasinally the rap song, only ones I seem to are enjoy are thrift shop and KRS 1, trance.

The killers, enterlude and exitlude
Way back home - Bob Crosby
Amy winehouse - Just friends
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Age - 16
Do you own a decent microphone? - I believe I do, I'm on team speak alot... so I suppose you could check there.
Do you speak and type English fluently? - I live in Scotland, so I should hope so.
Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? - Never used it to actually broadcast, But have a copy of it. I would be dedicated to learning how to if I get selected.
Any past experience? - A bit, I have been on a local radio station several times. As my friend has a regular show.
What genre(s) do you like the most? - Really my music taste is always changing, Currently i'm into a band called Of Monsters and Men aswell as a singer called Jake Bugg.
A Classic song which I love - The Buggles - Video killed the radio star.
Another song which I like but don't know why is - Icona Pop - I love it.
The final song is "Cage The Elephant" with "Back Against The Wall"
Good to see this is back up. Sad the original idea creator left.
Good luck Wink
Age - 20

Do you speak and type English fluently? - Yes

Do you know how to use SAM broadcaster? - Yes but I use another program.

Any past experience? - Yes was Host when Mathias and Equal was running it and I've been hosting radio (Very shortly) for FragFM

What genre(s) do you like the most? - EDM, Rock and Rap

EDM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at3FPJaAwoY

Rock - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GE5FX8G0L0

Rap - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3rv46h5JEw