Terraria
Oh god it's awesome. It's like a 2D minecraft but with so much more to make it better in every single way.

You play it? I was thinking that we could get an FL Hamachi network going and play together sometimes.
I do play it and it's Fuuu- addicting. I played 'bout 30h and got full molten and all the molten weapons.
Also i have the Starfury and Murasama, Aqua scepter, Phaseblade, Spacegun :3

[/Showoff]

Nah but really. The game is awesome
Nothing is better than Minecraft.
Is it actually good? Because it looks like Minecraft 2d, which doesn't seem good Tounge

Losing a whole dimension seems silly Tounge
It is awesome. It's like half zelda half minecraft. If you go underground you find many pots and dungeons and enemies. You can craft bows and swords just like in minecraft, but you can use these for bossbattles or just destroying stuff. You have many different armor and specialties. Like the light orb, takes 40 mana to spawn it, but it gives you infinite light in caves. You can cast magic spells and hit enemies with meteor raining swords.

Its truly great, believe me
It's so addictive. Just because it's 2D doesn't mean it's worse than Minecraft. It has a LOT more to do, instead of just building and finding a diamond tool.
I play this 24/7 even more than fearless.... just.. BUY IT RITE NAO.
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
I play terraria too, i just got shadow fulls Cheese
Well it haves hell lots of enemys and bosses and craftable stuff
i say its better than Minecraft
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • sleepynoname
Okay terraria is almost complete now, I just finished Skeletor.
Just have to wait for new DLC ^^
I really want to play this game but u can see me getting raped on it, is it easy or hard