Runescape Services

[Image: rs-logo-plus-strapline.png]

[Image: 111_zpsbf02cfdf.png]

Never played Runescape? Click here to check it out.

Fellow Members of the Fearless Community,
This thread is created to offer leveling services in exchange for in-game currency. Runescape is one of the leading MMORPG's out there, a game that takes time and dedication to advance in. These services are set to allow fellow Runescape members to enhance their experience by allowing me to do the leveling for them. Not only is this convenient for both parties, it will allow you to have a much more enjoyable experience in the game.

[Image: Crossed_Swords.png]

PowerLeveling Skill Options

Woodcutting
Mining
Smithing
Attack
Strength
Magic
Fletching (Members)
Agility (Members)

Crafting
Theiving (Members)

-Pricing-

The pricing of each skill varies due to differences in the difficulty of each skill. Here are estimates of the prices. PowerLeveling is done in chunks, rather than individual levels to maintain simplicity.

Woodcutting, Mining, Crafting, Thieving, Agility
Level 1 - 30 ($2.50 - 1 Money Packs)
Level 30 - 50 ($5 - 2 Money Packs)
Level 50 - 75 ($10 - 4 Money Packs)
Level 75 - 90 ($15 - 6 Money Packs)
Level 90 - 99 ($20 - 8 Money Packs)
Level 1 - 99 ($50 - 20 Money Packs)

Attack, Strength, Defence
Level 1 - 30 ($5 - 2 Money Packs)
Level 30 - 50 ($7.50 - 3 Money Packs)
Level 50 - 75 ($10 - 4 Money Packs)
Level 75 - 90 ($15 - 6 Money Packs)
Level 90 - 99 ($22.50 - 9 Money Packs)
Level 1 - 99 ($55 - 22 Money Packs)

Smithing, Fletching, Firemaking
Level 1 - 30 ($2.50 - 1 Money Pack)
Level 30 - 50 ($5 - 2 Money Packs)
Level 50 - 75 ($5 - 2 Money Packs)
Level 75 - 90 ($10 - 4 Money Packs)
Level 90 - 99 ($10 - 4 Money Packs)
Level 1 - 99 ($30 - 12 Money Packs)

*Requirements*

Woodcutting - Required to have hatchet (Axe)
Mining - Required to have pickaxe
Fletching - Required to have knife and logs of the desired level.
Crafting - Required to have pickaxe or soft clay in bank
Smithing - Required to have ores in bank
Thieving - No requirements besides Membership
Agility - No requirements besides Membership
Attack - Required to have a weapon along with food.
Firemaking - Required to have [url=logs desired.

PowerLeveling Application Form

Spoiler :

Steam Username:
Email (Optional):
SteamID:
Skype (Optional)
TimeZone:

Desired Skill:
Current Level:
Desired Level:

Once an application has been posted, you will be contacted privately to ensure safety of account details. This can be done through Skype, email or private messaging through the forums. Of course, payment comes first to prevent services being rendered without payment. Upon completion of the services, feedback is appreciated on the thread.

Thank you, and enjoy your future experiences on Runescape.

[Image: D4v1d_two-edged_sword.png]

Terms Of Services

Spoiler :

1. Password and Account Details are strictly confidential, though feel free to change it after every session to ensure your sense of security.

2. I am not held responsible if your account is banned or muted.

3. During the sessions, these accounts will be undergoing supervised leveling and will be monitored frequently to ensure the security and well being of the users.

4. Refunds will not be given once the session is complete. You can contact me before i have started to request a refund and it will be given.

5. Payment is done through Money Packs via the forums. Transactions in the servers is not offered.

6. If you pay for the services and you do not have the required items to complete, the session will be postponed until the required items are acquired.

7. PowerLeveling is done at my own pace, though will be done as quickly as possible.

8. Changing the password and disallowing access during a session will lead to postponement of the services until notified of the new password.

9. Bank PIN Information must be given to allow access to the bank. Disabling the PIN would be easier though not necessary. If you refuse to supply the PIN number, PowerLeveling can still continue unless required items are in the bank.

Thread undergoing constant construction and management.

Current Screenshot of Supervised PowerLeveling here
The following 4 users Like Nevy's post:
  • equal, Blonde, Rayokan, ChrilLe
Also doing old school acounts? or selling them? You need to be member for that alsoToungelk
Botting in exchange for FLRP money?
Looks like someone is really damn bored.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(05-09-2013, 11:11 AM)Rayokan Wrote: Also doing old school acounts? or selling them? You need to be member for that alsoToungelk

It is possible to do old school, though it would be nice to keep its economy uninflated from bots infesting it.
What the hell is this now? Powerbot? This forum isnt for you to advertise a service for another game.

I love you Nevinator but jesus go on Powerbot where all the rest of this shit is.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

www.sythe.org

This is not a sales forum.

Terms of Service Wrote:(You may not) resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services.

Closed.