Ban Request On The Killer Cat
Player name: The_Killer_Cat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22325968

Time in GMT: 3:19 pm

Summary: So i had just changed job as a secratary, and then i get stucked in a guy called "The Killer Cat" and then there were some guy that was gonna get a chair for me but i was bugged.
I couldn't press E.
So he starts punchwhoring me down to 30 hp from 100 hp.
And i personally think that it isn't okay. There was a couple of witnesses "Biowulf" was there.

Evidence: [Image: 2vd5yk2.jpg]

[Image: 1zbcdvo.jpg]

I am sorry, i didn't know how to make the pictures small.

Thank you for reading.
Ye i was there. He's a real minge. I came there and the first thing i saw was him punchwhoring, i pushed a chair at them and he didnt even try to get in it. He just kept on punchwhoring him. I proppushed them out of eachother and he didnt even gave him a medkit, so I did. He should be banned for sure
1) I don't think he noticed the chair.
2) I don't believe you actually SAID anything like "Oi, dude, grab the chair!". Not even a simple "Stop!"
3) Maybe he was trying to kill you so you could get unstuck and respawn. ??? Problem solved.
4) What if he didn't have a medkit?
5) I think banning him for such a little, worthless thing is kind of... over-doing it. <--- ((My own opinion))

(Not sure if this permits me to post in this thread, but I know him IRL, I go to the same class as him and I know he doesn't have a forum account and he ain't the best at English. So, I kind of wrote off what he had to say about this. Thank you. ^^)
So if i punch you in the face 100 times, and i say, it was so you could die and respawn, would it be okay? When he could just have called an admin or spawned a seat to sit in? Yeah right.