Is This Allowed?
I don't see anything saying it's against the rules, but it's always best to double check with everybody first...

Are we allowed to make a base out of props? Like fully out of props?
Quote:5.You may not build in a public area unless an admin gave you permission.
you may but rember this
Of course you can build a base of props. But make sure you don't build a unrealistic bases or doomforts, also if you build it in public make sure to ask permission. Also dont exceed the limits of fading door (2 fading doors)
(05-07-2013, 09:42 PM)Weecow Wrote: Of course you can build a base of props. But make sure you don't build a unrealistic bases or doomforts, also if you build it in public make sure to ask permission. Also dont exceed the limits of fading door (2 fading doors)

Alright thanks just wanted to double check with the community!
The following 1 user Likes Official Uzi's post:
  • Weecow
Good that you ask about that, it proves that you care about the rules. Just remember, as people said already, don't build bases which look unrealistic, don't make the props floating, if you are building in public you should ask for a permission, if there are no admins, i think you are fine, just ask them if they will appear on the server.
And if you're a rebel, you can't have a super high-tech base with advanced sliding doors, etc.

Rules Wrote:Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Also you CANNOT have contraband in prop bases, that is considered doomforting.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(05-07-2013, 10:09 PM)James3000117 Wrote: And if you're a rebel, you can't have a super high-tech base with advanced sliding doors, etc.

Rules Wrote:Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.

The rebels thing is just an example, we have a make a base that fits our rp sittuation.

(05-07-2013, 11:07 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Also you CANNOT have contraband in prop bases, that is considered doomforting.

How is that doomforting?
(05-07-2013, 11:07 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Also you CANNOT have contraband in prop bases, that is considered doomforting.

Im wondering where did you get that from?

(05-08-2013, 04:45 AM)Borovichok Wrote: How is that doomforting?

I too asked myself that question.
Regards,
aviator