Favorite RP Stories
Video 
Lets all tell stories and have a good time no? Just a nice thread where I can see where people fail or watch other people fail Cheese. I have a very funny fail to start with and I believe it was Killjoy who was there with me, allow me to begin.

I was roleplaying, and I decided to join the SS, you know. So I chose the job of Head SS and walked up all the way to the Presidents office, knowing that Killjoy was the president position. I walked up and saw nobody, and nothing, I walked over to the office and started talking to the president. "Hello, sir?" I said "Sir this is important". But he said nothing back. He was just standing there... in an empty office, giving me this awful glare. Suddenly, a man walks of next to me in the President uniform. I had been talking to a ragdoll for 5 minutes, and the ragdoll was Dr Breen... I forgot the model and thought I was in DarkRP for a few minutes. Apparantly, even though Killjoy was the president, his real title stated 'District Attorney' so when he appeared I told him the fact that I was yelling at an OBJECT with the same properties as a MATRESS for 5 minutes, only to see the person I was trying to contact, fly in next to me.

Remember that Killjoy?

Bet nobody can top a fail like that Cheese
You actually sound like you're proud of it.... lol
Is this Favorite RP Stories or Moments we failed in RP?
i think he means, to put here a rp story u really liked to. or when u mega failed to assume the rest.

One of the most memorable things that has happened in RP I guess. And Bio, I am proud because it was funny as hell.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Biowulf