Good Ridance
Goodbye.
Goodbye.
Bye bye.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
It's understandable that you are leaving, I mean the first reply you got was a meme that was intended in a disrespectful way.

Take care.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Nuka
May the server show some god damn respect? Leave the man to grow his own opinions, for god's sake.

Goodbye.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Wow... Calm down... He's leaving and we have to show him some respect and not post this crappy memes, even if he didn't get along with others, or others didn't get along with him isn't a reason to pretty much show him how immature some people can be.

Goodbye, good luck with your future endaviours.
Who are you and why are you acting like the "Boss of the Universe", giving the server "chances"?

Goodbye, I suppose...
(05-07-2013, 11:43 AM)HellShell Wrote: Wow... Calm down... He's leaving and we have to show him some respect and not post this crappy memes, even if he didn't get along with others, or others didn't get along with him isn't a reason to pretty much show him how immature some people can be.

Goodbye, good luck with your future endaviours.

Oh please, All of you trying to act so Nice and accepting get over yourselves. This is the internet. If someone is so sad in their life that they take out the time to complain to such an extent and make themselves out to be some king shit, then they deserve this 100%. No one here is better. I can guarantee in a different situation, depending on who it was and their view on the subject at hand they would do the same. I have played for almost 700 hours and along with the Admins, and mods who have played so long, I find someone like this deserves no respect for such a childish post. He wants to be a child we can too because what he is trying to do is make a statement which doesn't exist. The server is not faulty it is his attitude towards it and players.

Seriously by supporting shit like this you just make the problem worse. Immature is giving someone, so self righteous, the respect you are.
(05-07-2013, 11:28 AM)Nuka Wrote: May the server show some god damn respect? Leave the man to grow his own opinions, for god's sake.

Goodbye.

Everyone else is allowed their own opinion as much as he is. I'm not seeing the fault here.

Farewell.
Respect or not, keep it civil.

Giving someone respect is different than being civilized. Stay civilized or I'll close this.