Good Ridance
(05-07-2013, 12:09 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 11:43 AM)HellShell Wrote: Wow... Calm down... He's leaving and we have to show him some respect and not post this crappy memes, even if he didn't get along with others, or others didn't get along with him isn't a reason to pretty much show him how immature some people can be.

Goodbye, good luck with your future endaviours.

Oh please, All of you trying to act so Nice and accepting get over yourselves. This is the internet. If someone is so sad in their life that they take out the time to complain to such an extent and make themselves out to be some king shit, then they deserve this 100%. No one here is better. I can guarantee in a different situation, depending on who it was and their view on the subject at hand they would do the same. I have played for almost 700 hours and along with the Admins, and mods who have played so long, I find someone like this deserves no respect for such a childish post. He wants to be a child we can too because what he is trying to do is make a statement which doesn't exist. The server is not faulty it is his attitude towards it and players.

Seriously by supporting shit like this you just make the problem worse. Immature is giving someone, so self righteous, the respect you are.

I NEVER said I'm supporting this, don't make false accusations.
How am I making it worse? You're the one replying to me mate.
Childish or not, by posting negative things you act childish yourself, so you wouldn't get any respect yourself either.
No one deserves to be bad-mouthed, his post might've been a little bit over the top, but I still think it's not nice of people to post memes like these and comment so negative.

I'm sorry Doomdude, I had to say this.
(05-07-2013, 01:51 PM)mono Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 11:28 AM)Nuka Wrote: May the server show some god damn respect? Leave the man to grow his own opinions, for god's sake.

Goodbye.

Everyone else is allowed their own opinion as much as he is. I'm not seeing the fault here.

Farewell.

There's opinions and then there's idiotic meme's made just to disrespect others.
Lead by example.
(05-07-2013, 12:09 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 11:43 AM)HellShell Wrote: Wow... Calm down... He's leaving and we have to show him some respect and not post this crappy memes, even if he didn't get along with others, or others didn't get along with him isn't a reason to pretty much show him how immature some people can be.

Goodbye, good luck with your future endaviours.

Oh please, All of you trying to act so Nice and accepting get over yourselves. This is the internet. If someone is so sad in their life that they take out the time to complain to such an extent and make themselves out to be some king shit, then they deserve this 100%. No one here is better. I can guarantee in a different situation, depending on who it was and their view on the subject at hand they would do the same. I have played for almost 700 hours and along with the Admins, and mods who have played so long, I find someone like this deserves no respect for such a childish post. He wants to be a child we can too because what he is trying to do is make a statement which doesn't exist. The server is not faulty it is his attitude towards it and players.

Seriously by supporting shit like this you just make the problem worse. Immature is giving someone, so self righteous, the respect you are.

So just because you are on the internet it gives you the right to treat everyone like shit? Thats some bullshit attitude you got and you have the guts to call him immature.

I dont know who you are Abobosfist and I cant really see where you point yourself out as "king" as Rolorox said but I will be nice and bid you farewell and no, not with a douche meme, just a simple goodbye.
Aaaaaaaaand it's gone.

This is why we can't have nice things.
(05-07-2013, 02:45 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Aaaaaaaaand it's gone.

This is why we can't have nice things.

-Faustie.

Just thought I'd give some credit before we're sued by his New York lawyers for copyright infringement of his intellectual property. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • DoomDude1