Unban Request
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: Kali

Your ban ID: 18765

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Mass RDM, inventing an excuse to kill over 20 people, promoting extreme aggressiveness on the server.

Involved: [FL:RP] Kalastaja,ruxandra and a lot of people

Why we should unban you: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...lastaja%27 As I said in the last on there were no mods no admins and no ban requests after that 7h and 23 or so kills and then rux came on asks me the reasons for kills I tell her the truth and I get banned so I would go and say this was a hate ban.

Notes about last post on that thread:To start this off there was no proof of me doing anything mentioned, other then promotion of aggressive rp but last time I checked it was not banned by the rules. I would like to see proof also, I'm interested in hearing more about this last chance as I have only 5 bans (would have 4 but holdem was but hurt and banned me because of ooc message for 2min) and usually people get perma after 10 or so theif had 17 before perma I'm curious.
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
I advise you at least try and show some seriousness by changing the font to something readable.
Doom, there's no seriousness provided here, since his ban will expire tomorrow.
There's not much else we can do about this than just close it.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
User warned for posting BS in the Courthouse.