Montly EvoCity Magazine
In the stages of designing the other pages now, before I can give the new editors the files.
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Lieutenant Bloodz
Steam ID:/b] STEAM_0:1:57671846
[b]1st Language: English

IC

Name: Jay 'Bloodz' Broyles
D/O/B: 18 03 1991
P/O/B: America, New York.
Interests: Historical art, Architect, Traveling.
Dislikes: Dictators, Corrupt Government, High tax.
Last Job: S.W.A.T Commander and Government Detective.
Position Applying For: Reporter
OOC

Steam Name: mono
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:39875597
1st Language: English.

IC

Name: Phoenix Ryker
D/O/B: 4/19/1988
P/O/B: Harlem, New York
Interests: Money, fashion, architecture.
Dislikes: Uneven buildings, children, trabants.
Last Job: Architect
Position Applying For: Editor/Reporter
Quote:
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Nub' Aka Martin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41063225
1st Language: Danish

IC

Name: Martine "Nub" Child
D/O/B: 11-5-1991
P/O/B: Denmark, københavn.
Interests: photographing, spionage.
Dislikes:
Last Job: spion on the president
Position Applying For: Paparazzi
I'd like to welcome the third and final (for now) editor, mono (mono) who I have decided to take on as he can help with managing the project.

bloodz ([FL:RP] Lieutenant Bloodz) is also now a reporter for the magazine, and I look forward to working with him!

I would like to give a big welcome to martin ([FL:RP] Nub' Aka Martin) who will now help assist with the content of the magazine!

I'm also thinking of making this into a passive clan, e.g a workforce in order to try and achieve Official which will gain us a forum, easier to organise our working base.
OOC

Steam Name: AwesomeBomber6
Steam ID:/b] STEAM_0:0:45333334
[b]1st Language: English

IC

Name: Raul Dominguez
D/O/B: 17/1/1991
P/O/B: Malaga, Spain
Interests: Cars, people, suits, writing, etc.
Dislikes: Car thief's
Last Job: Raul's Car Recovery ( I know every area of Evocity)
Position Applying For: Editor/reporter
Welcome to the team! Check here; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31437 if you want to become part of the evocity Magazine clan!
(05-07-2013, 10:03 PM)Joshua X Wrote: Welcome to the team! Check here; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31437 if you want to become part of the evocity Magazine clan!

How is this an ECM clan? This looks like an advertising for your clan, rather than a direction to an ECM clan...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(05-06-2013, 03:23 PM)Generation Wrote: Is it me or the head of the magazine look like to the North Korean flag ?

Omg it does doesn't it
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
(05-07-2013, 11:03 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 10:03 PM)Joshua X Wrote: Welcome to the team! Check here; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31437 if you want to become part of the evocity Magazine clan!

How is this an ECM clan? This looks like an advertising for your clan, rather than a direction to an ECM clan...

I'm not going to lie and say that wasn't a full on advert, it was. But I either had the choice to make a passive clan for the magazine, or do my ambition of a proper clan. Therefore instead of calling the clan line Interactive, as I was about to, I decided to call it line Corporation due to it having several companys, including the evocity Magazine. And therefore, there's a passive part of the clan, for the members who want to be known for running the magazine and aren't apart of a clan.