Montly EvoCity Magazine
Who We Are

Evocity Magazine, although referred to as Evocity and stylized as evocity is a brand new weekly magazine located in Evocity (v2p & v33x) which focuses on the latest gossip, big issues and new information which you may miss out on. It is owned by Sir Luke Matthews, who has now dedicated his time to entertaining citizens, like him.

Issues

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb4lqvhbskbzw1...20%231.pdf

Magazine Beta

OOC - I just needed a topic, and a good design beta, so I chose this. I need good constructive feedback, which will provide me with information on what to add and what to lose. The topic used is a piss take, and won't happen once this is fully underway.

[Image: php6EHvE1PM.jpg]

Higher quality and full scaled image - here

Our Staff

[FL:RP] Joshua X (Sir Luke 'Josh' Matthews) - Chief Editor
[FL:RP] Corie The Nub (Jessie Santorini)) - Editor
mono (Phoenix Ryker) - Editor

ArcHammer (John Fernandez) - Reporter
[FL:RP] Link66 (Steve Burwin) - Reporter
[FL:RP] Lieutenant Bloodz (Jay 'Bloodz' Broyles) - Reporter
AwesomeBomber6 (Raul Dominguez) - Reporter

Niceguyz (David Montes) - Paparazzi
[FL:RP] Nub' Aka Martin (Martine "Nub" Child) - Paparazzi
[FL:RP] Tmdirtbike (Jason 'Luie' Dukes) - Paparazzi
[FL:RP] Mr.Jibbles ( Robert "Cam" Dukes) - Paparazzi

Our Jobs

We provide the best care for our workers, and a good paycheck aswell. These jobs help the magazine run, and provide us with the information we need to provide you, the reader, with.

Editor Payday = $500 + Bonuses

This requires dedication and passion for the magazine, also you would needed to have standard Photoshop skills in order to help organize and produce the magazine atleast once a month. For each thing you help edit, you will be given $500 (depends on the tax set during your pay). You will be given the files needed to create the magazine in order to produce it.

Reporter Payday = $250 + Bonuses

If you have good grammar and a good imagination on reporting on events, issues and new information, then this is for you. If you don't get accepted as editor, then this is the next step on getting there. For each article you produce, you will be given $250 which could eventually rise to $500 depending on the quality. You are required to produce atleast one story a week, which would only take around 15 minutes of your time depending on the story you're reporting on.

Paparazzi Payday = $50 + Bonuses

If you want easy money, this is the job for you. For each serious photograph you take and isn't used you will be given $50, with a used photograph giving you $250 in your pocket. This will require you to dedicate your time either following the president who may be a dictator, spotting hit and runs or having an action packed photo of a gun fight. You are required to submit atleast 5 photos a week in order to keep your job.

Secretary - Payday = $250 + Bonuses

Are you bad at all the above? This job is for you. If you can't write or take good photographs and like sitting a desk all day in an office, then this job will still gain you good income. Per recruit you make, you will earn $250, and then 15% of their income everytime they get paid.

PR Agent - Payday = $50 + Bonuses

If you're good at encouraging people to believe in yourself, then this is the job for you. We need advertisements to keep our business alive. For each advertisement you secure, you will be given 10% of the money and $12.50 payrise on your basic $50.

Apply

Quote:OOC

Steam Name:
Steam ID:/b]
[b]1st Language:

IC

Name:
D/O/B:
P/O/B:
Interests:
Dislikes:
Last Job:
Position Applying For: Editor/Reporter/Paparazzi/Secretary

Advertise With Us

We need to survive, we don't focus on profit, but on paying our staff. If we can't pay our staff, it's a one man job which will really effect the magazine hard. If you've got a clan which needs new members, then we will be able to give you a good chunk of our magazine in order to advertise.

Quote:OOC

Steam Name:
Steam ID:

IC

Name:
D/O/B:
What You're Advertising:
What You Want:
Size: S - $250
M - $500
L - $750

Our Offices

v33x - PM me if you're interested in building or decorating an office dup.
v2p - PM me if you're interested in building or decorating an office dup.

Feedback

Hit me.
The following 2 users Like Hendy's post:
  • Astroo, Tmdirtbike
OOC

Steam Name: ArcHammer
Steam ID:/b] STEAM_0:0:34714717
[b]1st Language: English

IC

Name: John Fernandez
D/O/B: November 30 1987
P/O/B: (place of birth?) Evocity_v33x Hospital
Interests: Entertaining people, teaching people, travelling around the world..
Dislikes: Not contributing a lot (I MUST do something or I will get bored easily).
Last Job: F.B.I.
Position Applying For: Reporter

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Link66
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40269361
1st Language: English

IC

Name: Steve Burwin
D/O/B: 28.08.1991
P/O/B: England, Essex
Interests: Solving crimes, cars, suits and clothing and guns.
Dislikes: Smartasses, wildlife and sillyness.
Last Job: Private Detective - I had to write reports about my cases which gives me some moderate experience in the sector that I have applied for.
Position Applying For: Reporter
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] myfloodify
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45481779
1st Language: Swedish

IC

Name: Viktro Dennis
D/O/B: 15.09.1983
P/O/B: Italia, Sanremo
Interests: Editing, managing, people, guns
Dislikes: Jackasses, disobedient people..
Last Job: President in Estleback Corporation - I've learned to write properly and managing staffs.
Position Applying For: Editor
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Quote:
OOC

Steam Name: Niceguyz
Steam ID:/b]STEAM_0:0:35037504
[b]1st Language: Danish

IC

Name: David Montes
D/O/B:19.3.1991
P/O/B:America,Jericho
Interests: Pictures. Police.
Dislikes:Rebels.
Last Job: Soldier from America. Deployed in russia as photographer on top secret missions.
Position Applying For:[/i]Paparazzi
The following is now an editor for the magazine, which will begin next Sunday. I'd like to welcome myfloodify ([FL:RP] myfloodify) who will now assist me in the production of the magazine.

I'd like to welcome the following to the reporting team;

oo0spyder0oo (ArcHammer) - I welcome you to the team, and will get into touch with you shortly through PM.
Link66 ([FL:RP] Link66) - You're perfect for the role due to your previous role as a Detective.

And our first paparazzi member who will help with the content of our magazine is Niceguyz (Niceguyz).

I'll get into contact with you all shortly.
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Corie The Nub
Steam ID:/b] STEAM_0:0:55882058
[b]1st Language: English
(15 on Tueday 14)
IC

Name: Jessie Santorini (Jacob Santorini)
D/O/B: 14 - 05 -1992
P/O/B: Bristol, England
Interests: Most things
Dislikes: Crime
Last Job: I had been working with a TV company Called EvoTelevision.
Position Applying For: Editor
Is it me or the head of the magazine look like to the North Korean flag ?
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 5 users Like Generation's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Hendy, TheDoctorâ„¢, Russkie, ChrilLe
(05-06-2013, 03:23 PM)Generation Wrote: Is it me or the head of the magazine look like to the North Korean flag ?

Has to have a unique theme to it, yano? haha.

I would also like to welcome the second editor who will hopefully help assist the magazine, Corie The Nub ([FL:RP] Corie The Nub) to the team!
The following 1 user Likes Hendy's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Great idea, I can't wait to see what you come up with.