List of DDoSers (That I know)
Thank you Crazy Rabbit for understanding me.. I just don't get these guys that just makes a "random" banrequest on people without having any form of proof.
(05-05-2013, 08:51 PM)Hellokitty Wrote: Thank you Crazy Rabbit for understanding me.. I just don't get these guys that just makes a "random" banrequest on people without having any form of proof.

Look, i'm sorry if this is giving you any hassle. I am trying to make a BR for a reason. I've been playing for, what, 12 hours? And my experience is that of Extreme lag and Server Disconnects. I'm trying to improve the conditions of the v2d server. if you don't believe we're getting DDoSed, check the server status and check the heartbeat monitor.

Then you will understand
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:54730370&b=9]

Life, an excuse for some people to be an ass
For others, It's an excuse to complain
(05-05-2013, 08:51 PM)Hellokitty Wrote: Thank you Crazy Rabbit for understanding me.. I just don't get these guys that just makes a "random" banrequest on people without having any form of proof.

He doesn't know that is talking about, and there's no evidence whatsoever, I'm only talking here, because I was in the server when this happened, and I saw him saying he was going to post a br.
The most ridiculous BR evah. Lol
You know what? Since none of you want to do anything for this server... i'm not going to say anything more and let the admins decide. You call me a liar. Fine. You're letting all the minges walk away.

And, i think you were right about T-Pain after all. (He's stopped now and only connects sometimes to check ping)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:54730370&b=9]

Life, an excuse for some people to be an ass
For others, It's an excuse to complain
Alright.

Please provide us with the Template and Evidence

If not this is getting denied.
Well to be honest without proof i would imagine that the admin's cant really do a whole lot about it.

You would need a quote with them actually either caught in the act saying they were gonna send a distributed denial of service.

Atleast i think, maybe they have a different policy but from what ive seen so far there is no proof?
Don't accuse others of DDoS. It's something not taken lightly. And judging by this, all you should get is a smack in your face.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
No I was wasn't I kept on getting lagged out from the server that is why I got on v2d
Wait Excuse me but are you calling me a DDOSer Wow wheres your evidence.

And I did call FL Matt to get on the server to fix this and Matt can say yes since he should have my chat logs with him.

And for the rest of the day i have been playing V33X since that server was down, so before you go calling me a DDOSer make sure you have evidence.