List of DDoSers (That I know)
Rainbow 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
Okay, so, v2p (i think) is constantly riddled with DDoSers, I have a list of some of them,

Names: Gopro MgH + _sTyRix_ + T-pain + happy dew + FlaimingWolf + Astronomical Time Fetus + tgwdn KILLTHEGMOD + Pulsz + magnu5.b + iiNDIGO_o+[F2B] Hi-Grade + [FL:RP]{heart)proModification (Left Arrow) + The-Devils-Son + Sir Saston Squatch

How i found out: These people kept connecting and disconnecting ( therefore sending packages repeatedly, thus is the foundation of DoS and DDoS) Angel

I would really like to see some input into this, sorry that i haven't got any Steam ID's, it's hard to get any steam ID's while writing down loads of names at the same time. Thinking
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:54730370&b=9]

Life, an excuse for some people to be an ass
For others, It's an excuse to complain
That's the most pathetic accusation I have ever heard.. My friend T-Pain doesn't even know what the word DDoS means.. What if they have a really bad internet connection? Have you ever considered that?
I really want to hear what the admin have to say to this.
Defiantly some of these where DDOSing.
Don't talk about things you know nothing about, none of this users is DoSing.

You guys don't even know the diferente between DoS and DDoS, and acuse this poor players of DoSing.

Seriously, someone deny this already.
(05-05-2013, 08:31 PM)SolidSnake Wrote: Don't talk about things you know nothing about, none of this users is DoSing.

You guys don't even know the diferente between DoS and DDoS, and acuse this poor players of DoSing.

Please tell us about the difference Wink
(05-05-2013, 08:27 PM)Hellokitty Wrote: That's the most pathetic accusation I have ever heard.. My friend T-Pain doesn't even know what the word DDoS means.. What if they have a really bad internet connection? Have you ever considered that?
I really want to hear what the admin have to say to this.

Ok, Pathetic accusation it may be, but, I saw T-Pain was connecting and disconnecting repeatedly. He doesn't have to know what a DDoS means, However. Most people were doing the same thing. I saw him connect disconnect and keep doing that. Ponder that one for a sec. I'm on the server right now, and experiencing some extremely bad lag. He doesn't have to have a bad connection, actually, hell, they don't even need a bad connection, all they need to do is connect and disconnect to send the packages. DDoSing is the act of sending packages to a specified "client". The "Client" cannot Cope with these packages. Therefore the host creates serverside lag which transfers onto all of the players.
"Have you ever considered that?"

(05-05-2013, 08:31 PM)SolidSnake Wrote: Don't talk about things you know nothing about, none of this users is DoSing.

Look, I only writ down names of people who connected and disconnected more than just a few times, i don't just see one player and say "DDOS MAKING A BR RIGHT NOW HUEHUEHUE", seriously folks, about 20 mins ago about 10 people were flooding the chat with
"connected"
"Disconnected"
Now, it's calmed down a little, but still, this happens on a daily basis. This is why i posted this thread, i want something done. I want to play.

But why don't you understand that he have a internet problem... This guy T-pain have been playing on this server for 160 hours from now, why the hell should he DDoS? And I don't understand that you don't have any freaking proof, have you ever considered that these guy you mentioned may have a bad connection, constantly lagging on the server so they just wanted to reconnect?
Quote from incapsula.com
"In a DoS attack, one computer and one internet connection is used to flood a server with packets, with the aim of overloading the targeted server’s bandwidth and resources.

A DDoS attack, uses many devices and multiple Internet connections, often distributed globally into what is referred to as a botnet. A DDoS attack is, therefore, much harder to deflect, simply because there is no single attacker to defend from, as the targeted resource will be flooded with requests from many hundreds and thousands of multiple sources."

(05-05-2013, 08:44 PM)Hellokitty Wrote: But why don't you understand that he have a internet problem... This guy T-pain have been playing on this server for 160 hours from now, why the hell should he DDoS? And I don't understand that you don't have any freaking proof, have you ever considered that these guy you mentioned may have a bad connection, constantly lagging on the server so they just wanted to reconnect?

Kitty don't worry, an admin will see reason for sure, this guy doesn't know what's talking about.

Temar will never accept this.
(05-05-2013, 08:44 PM)Hellokitty Wrote: But why don't you understand that he have a internet problem... This guy T-pain have been playing on this server for 160 hours from now, why the hell should he DDoS? And I don't understand that you don't have any freaking proof, have you ever considered that these guy you mentioned may have a bad connection, constantly lagging on the server so they just wanted to reconnect?

Look, let's say he does have a bad connection, if he does have a bad connection, in the server browser the city RP server would have a veeery high ping, telling him not to play on this server. Let's say he does play on the server, for a second, he joins and experiences a bad amount of lag, so he quits. He normally wouldn't reconnect again because he knows that there is a bad amount of ping.
And for the record. Unless a player has 300-400+ ping, the player wouldn't make that much difference on ping for other players anyhow.