The best way to record in-gane gameplay?
Exclamation 
I have been wondering how everyone does it. I Have FRAPS but when I record with it so much memory is taken up on my HDD it is ridiculous. Could someone point me to a guide or something. Or could someone tell me how they do it.
Milliris action. Does same as fraps, just no fps drop.
But make a watermark in top of acreen if you don't buy it.
Indeed, FRAPs isn't the greatest recording software, however, if you are unable to find anything better you will have to use FRAPs or use the Garry's Mod recording feature, as I presume there is one. I do notice, even on a fairly good system, that FRAPs causes a rapid drop in FPS.
Regards,
aviator
Bandicam is apparently good. Downloaded it yesterday but haven't used it yet.
(05-07-2013, 06:05 AM)Aviator Wrote: Indeed, FRAPs isn't the greatest recording software, however, if you are unable to find anything better you will have to use FRAPs or use the Garry's Mod recording feature, as I presume there is one. I do notice, even on a fairly good system, that FRAPs causes a rapid drop in FPS.

Fraps causes a drop in FPS because its by default set to record at 30 FPS.

Fraps works great, just get the cracked version, otherwise you can only record for 30 secs at a time.
I am enjoying bandicam a lot.
Unlike fraps, it compresses the files BEFORE it saves, so it doesn't take up as much space.

I have 2 - 5 FPS drop so, not too bad.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Mirillis Action!

No seriously, this program is awesome.
Virtual Dub
DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING
My personal favorite out of them all would have to be Dxtory. It compresses files and gives a option for the quality of the video. Unlike fraps it also gives you the ability to use which codec you want which will also save you on space. This is what very few people recommend but that's because not a lot of people know it's out there.
Signature too large. - DoomDude1
The following 1 user Likes xXUltraFireXx's post:
  • Callos
(05-08-2013, 03:11 AM)xXUltraFireXx Wrote: My personal favorite out of them all would have to be Dxtory. It compresses files and gives a option for the quality of the video. Unlike fraps it also gives you the ability to use which codec you want which will also save you on space. This is what very few people recommend but that's because not a lot of people know it's out there.

That's what I use. Nothing else to say really. Tounge