Oblivion - The Movie
Personally, i think Oblivion was a great movie. I saw it last week and i must say it has some of the best work in animation, everything looked quite realistic.

Tom Cruise definitaly did a good job.

Anyone else enjoy the movie?
When I read the title 'Oblivion - The Movie'

I thought some kind of movie based on The Elder Scrolls Oblivion game had been announced , Damn.

On topic Oblivion sounds like a good movie , i'll be sure to watch it someday!
[Image: 3t1bp4.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
By far the best Science Fiction film I've seen in my life. Tom Cruise finds here his best role (according to me), he is just impressive and make us feel a lot of feeling; the supporting roles are very good as well, Olga Kurylenko better and more credible than in Quantum of Solace, Andrea Riseborough is surprising even if I find that she overplays by moments. The sets are sublime, the most beautiful which I was able to see, the musics are too sublime, they made me rise with tears in the eyes at times. The scenario is certainly one of the best that I was able to see in my life, only that. Oblivion is a movie to be seen for his actors' game, his sets, his musics and his scenario. Monumental.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Nevy
(05-04-2013, 08:18 PM)Niimo Wrote: When I read the title 'Oblivion - The Movie'

I thought some kind of movie based on The Elder Scrolls Oblivion oblivion game had been announced , Damn.

On topic Oblivion sounds like a good movie , i'll be sure to watch it someday!

Exactly the same i thought.
Screw Tom Cruise, I preferred Morgan Freeman.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • TheDoctorâ„¢
(05-05-2013, 10:23 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Screw Tom Cruise, I preferred Morgan Freeman.

Bad actor, good narrator
Morgan Freeman + Goggles = Cheese

Haven't seen the movie yet but i hope to, as it looks pretty good.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
From what I hear and heared, it's definitly worth seeing it.
To be honest I thought it was quite confusing with Tom Cruise playing two characters which supposely were the same person?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]