NLR and attempt RDM
Thumbs Down 
Name of player:Warl0ckZ3r0

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39339751

Time in GMT: Pacific GMT 8:00

Server: V2D

Summary: After he died he broke NLR and started to shoot us as we drove away. My friend tranq'd him but I did not want to RP I just wanted evidence so he can get banned and I can go to bed.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvP2HSYxHSk
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
That is basically a ban request on your self.

You can not kill a tranq'd person.
You also can't just minge grab his weapon like that.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
you lowered yourself to his level like a child so i feel you should be banned aswell

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I should not be banned because the server does not allow you to hostage someone who freshly spawned. I am not going to wait for him to wake up and shoot him otherwise someone would say thats un-rp like or some other BS. He was going to be shot by me anyway. Why should I be banned if I'm trying to help out the server and clean up all the rule breakers. You guys take this so seriously I have never seen such a strict server. Why not worry about worry about the actual freaking rule breaker. Me killing a tranq'd player didn't change dung. He recently died anyway and if me taking the MP5 is that important ill destroy it or give it to someone. But no, everyone sees me as the bad guy instead of the actual rule breaker. Who freakin cares that a rag dolled player died. Why can't an admin just say good job bomber. Thanks for the help. And I can say no problem.
Approved.