FeaRP breaker.. another
Name of player: [FL:RP] D, Castiel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46846699

Time in GMT: gmt+2 athens greece, gmt+3 right now due to dst

Server: V2D

Summary: I was about to ask this guy some questions, i had him already on gunpoint, and even wrote to him to stay, still he ignored my orders, and just simply ran away.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Tt4eyLmsA
to be fair all u said was stay not who to stay not who or what and i was moving by the time i noticed u meant me
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
I had you on a gunpoint, you said that by the time when i was entering the shop, and by the time when you were getting out, you noticed that i had my gun out and i was pointing at you, and you immedietaly started running away, dude i could shot you easily, that's just breaking fearrp.
i said i was already moving and i ran out cause the gun dealer and guard started shooting and yelled get out and then i look behind me and your trying to taze me randomly

that was why i was running witch ironicly ur vid dont show

so i had to run by you

therefore why i didnt stop or need to

pluse there were cops shooting randomly and firemen axe abusing

oh and u got my steam id wrong there 2 cas's that get on FL
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I don't care what were you doing, just when i started recording, i entered the store, therefore you had to follow fearrp. It doesn't matter what happened earlier, i had you on gunpoint, and i could easily kill you. You were looking at my inside the shop, and even when you got out, still, you proceeded to break fearrp. I didn't got your steamid wrong, i copied it when you were playing, by typing "status" in the console. There was only 1 castiel
Quote:Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
alright belive dont idc but it is wrong and it has everything to do what was going on cause i didnt wanna get shot by the guard or GD

But you could get shot by a cop (me), you could lose your life, you had to follow FearRP, instead of breaking it.
lol it would have been rdm if you had Tounge and there was no reason to come after me with a tazer

It would have been rdm, but i don't think that you would say to someone IRL, while under gunpoint: "hey, don't kill me or that would be rdm!". There was a reason to come after you with a tazer, since you started running away = you were propbably a suspect. End of this pointless discussion.