Gamebooster
I just want give you tip how to incerase your PC perfomance while gaming-Download program called Gamebooster. I downloaded it and... ITS TOTALLY AWESOME! Just try it, you will see change Smile

LINK
Hmmm I am running DA:2 at max settings and getting 60 fps, what would happen if i got this and overclocked my graphic card Huh
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it
I have Tuneup utilities wich can be turned in BoostMode and stop non required program, maybe same thing, Im gonna check it out.
(05-19-2011, 09:30 PM)furlings Wrote: I have Tuneup utilities wich can be turned in BoostMode and stop non required program, maybe same thing, Im gonna check it out.

Yep, its working on same system+ there is some other features like cleaning RAM etc
This shit really works o_O

Me gusta
I have not used this since i clicked it and it gave my PC a blue screen and nearly killed it, but not to put anyone of using it or anything...
I also have this on my pc. You can just find a cracked version of Gamebooster Premium 2.

It works kinda good I heard. But I never use it..
I just put my Bitdefender in gamemode, and its fine for me..
When i'm on my netbook (Its a really shitty ACER, wich is close to death) I love to use it for example Terraria. The 2D game can be run on it with some lag without the booster, but when i have it on, i can play no-lag.

I love it
Well, I tried it, but couldn't see his effects yet, because I tried with TF2 and it conflicts with VAC system. Gotta try it with GTA IV or any other non-valve game.

It seems good btw
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
I distrust any third party software that promises to 'magically' speed up my PC.