Hello world! :D
I joined yesterday and I'm really impressed with the servers/ site so far and I'm excited to be part of this community Cheese. I just downloaded gmod and I'm still finding my way around :/ But I can't wait until the CityRP server maps download properly soon (so far everything is pink and glitchy, need to fix that :-( ) I am learning prgramming and can do basic coding, and I'm also learning to build computers Cheese. I love reading and playing computer games and I think gmod is the perfect game for me since I've always wanted a free play-Role play game :-D. I live in South Africa, and as many people may ask, I don't live in the middle of the bush, there aren't rhino's riding through the streets, you don't need 57 bodyguards to go on holiday here, my name is not Johannes the farmer or Siphomakwezenamuthani the street vendor, and we don't keep lions as pets. ;-) XD But its great living here even if the internet isn't always as good as other countries Cheese. I speak english, and I'm learning afrikaans (a mix of dutch and german) and I know a bit of zulu.
Thanks for reading my post :-)
Hello there and welcome to FL..
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Be sure to read and follow the rules by clicking on the "rules" tab.
Welcome to Fearless Stealther.

This is the guide, that might help you to learn how to RP on CityRP

Also

Read the Rules in order to avoid blacklists and/or bans.

Enjoy your stay!
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Hello there.

[Image: We-Hope-You-Enjoy-Your-Stay-the-killers-...00-600.jpg]
hello, welcome to fearless community.
remember to read the roleplay guide, and the rules.
This thread title reminds me of my first line of coding Tounge

Welcome, Stealther! Enjoy your stay.
Welcome Stealther!

I hope that you have a good time at fearless, and i hope to see you when i return!
Welcome to the Fearless community!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Hello, Stealther. Welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums!
Regards,
aviator
Hello !

Welcome on the Fearless RP Community,
See you soon,

Generation.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]