RULE - Group Leaders
+support
(05-05-2013, 08:01 AM)Freezak Wrote: That's true, many times people are just blocking good job for good rp, since all they do is contrawhoring. +Support
+Support.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Damn this thread is from 2013

I feel like if you tried educating people on how to roleplay better as their purpose role then we don't need to waste time with new rules we have teachers for a reason and I think 4 years on this can be dealt with better then it was in 2013
- support.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
-Support, I don't think this is still an issue.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
-Support

Partially not supporting for the Rebel/Corleone. If anything they would just represent the group as the leader, but doesn't mean they have to play/RP with you or order you around.

As for the Police Sergeant would this not be FailRP if he didn't? If not, a rule for them would be appropriate.
+support,most people choose Don Corleone or Rebel Leader instead of Corleone Member or Rebel for the salary
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
+Support people go Don because the wages are higher and they just sit and Contrawhore around 80% of the time.

It's the same with RL. Completely ruins Underground RP to be honest. Unless there is someone in the Leader spot with about 500hrs+ I'm not choosing that team.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Fango
(04-04-2017, 02:18 PM)Marty Wrote: +Support people go Don because the wages are higher and they just sit and Contrawhore around 80% of the time.

It's the same with RL. Completely ruins Underground RP to be honest. Unless there is someone in the Leader spot with about 500hrs+ I'm not choosing that team.

+support

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
-Support - Just ask them nicely to switch and if they're not doing what their job entitles then maybe alert them to what they have to do - Then if they still don't change on the basis of their job maybe contact an admin to talk to them.

-Removed by Steven8ken