RULE - Group Leaders
Title of Suggestion:
A New Rule for Group Leaders

Description:
This thread is about making it Forbidden for a Don, Rebel Leader and Police Sergeant to not control their men/women and just contra/Salarywhore

Why:
I'm pretty sure that Roleplayers like me are tired of that shit. For Example: A Don who doesn't control his men and not even RPing but sits in his place while stuffing his wallet with money.

If this will be made forbidden, people will be able to experience roleplays better.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
+/-Support.

Although I'm all for having better RP it's just that the Don is the head of the family. If he wishes to contra whore then he can. That's his way for him to make money.
Police Sergeant I do agree. I think they should have the ability to demote or suspend their police officers.
Rebel leader is sort of the same as the Don. He can do as he wishes.

I'm not sure what you mean about them tax-whoring as only the President receives taxes.
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Humla, Oliver
There's a difference between contrawhoring and having contraband.

+support
(05-03-2013, 02:56 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: +/-Support.

Although I'm all for having better RP it's just that the Don is the head of the family. If he wishes to contra whore then he can. That's his way for him to make money.
Police Sergeant I do agree. I think they should have the ability to demote or suspend their police officers.

I'm not sure what you mean about them tax-whoring as only the President receives taxes.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver

My bad, Changed to Salary.
And Contrawhoring IS Sitting in one place guarding your contra and not RPing at all
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
(05-03-2013, 03:23 PM)Narcotic Wrote: There's a difference between contrawhoring and having contraband.

+support
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy

Regards,
aviator
That's true, many times people are just blocking good job for good rp, since all they do is contrawhoring. +Support
+Support.
+support
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck