Ban Request (Prophet)
Name of player: «Prophet™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50179375

Time in GMT: Unknown, earlier today.

Server: v2p

Summary: Random prop pushing.

Evidence: I apologize for the bad quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaIp0BSOlTs
(05-03-2013, 12:17 AM)Keviola Wrote: I was there, that was not Prophet who did that. It was Smackthat, I am going to post a BR on him soon

You have no sufficient rights to post here. Read my summary and watch the video.
I happened to be there, near the offices, and, as we see in the video, the only thing he did, was going around with the lemon, fatheroftimes that was propushing, and smackthat, that spawned the massive props in the end.
(05-03-2013, 12:26 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: I happened to be there, near the offices, and, as we see in the video, the only thing he did, was going around with the lemon, fatheroftimes that was propushing, and smackthat, that spawned the massive props in the end.

Yes, that is what I ment.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(05-03-2013, 12:26 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: I happened to be there, near the offices, and, as we see in the video, the only thing he did, was going around with the lemon, fatheroftimes that was propushing, and smackthat, that spawned the massive props in the end.

That is called a watermelon my friend, either way he was still minging with props which isn't allowed.
He did not harm anyone with that watermelon. The person who actually did something very bad in this video, is Smackthat.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(05-03-2013, 12:34 AM)Keviola Wrote: He did not harm anyone with that watermelon. The person who actually did something very bad in this video, is Smackthat.

Once again, you have NO rights to keep posting on this. It doesn't matter if he didn't harm anyone, he still kept prop pushing with the watermelon which isn't allowed. Also, it wasn't 'Smackthat' who spammed the props at the end, it was 'fattye acid'. Open your eyes.
(05-03-2013, 12:29 AM)MikeZero25x Wrote:

That is called a watermelon my friend, either way he was still minging with props which isn't allowed.

He wasn't minging, he was playing with the melon, he's not a bad guy at all, I never seen him minging around.

And he didn't try to kill anyone with the melon, instead of posting a br, talk to him and explain him the rules.

The only rule I see him breaking is a little failrp because of the psygun, and he didn't abuse it that much, I hope he's not banned, seriously.

I'm out, and will leave the final decision to a admin.
Actually, I was trying to get that SS (Pegasis-Flames) unstuck from the floor, but the watermelon was like NoCollided and I couldn't get her :o
Btw I was only using that watermelon for try to help her, I didn't spawn anything else.

And about Smackthat, I haven't uploaded pics but he was prop-blocking the main streets with huge props.

I'm sorry if I abused my physgyn, but when people ask for help, I always try to do my best and help them with anything.
(05-03-2013, 01:00 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: He wasn't minging, he was playing with the melon, he's not a bad guy at all, I never seen him minging around.

And he didn't try to kill anyone with the melon, instead of posting a br, talk to him and explain him the rules.

The only rule I see him breaking is a little failrp because of the psygun, and he didn't abuse it that much, I hope he's not banned, seriously.

I'm out, and will leave the final decision to a admin.

He has over 200 hours played, he should know the rules by now. You can stop posting here now, thanks.

(05-03-2013, 01:08 PM)Prophet Wrote: Actually, I was trying to get that SS (Pegasis-Flames) unstuck from the floor, but the watermelon was like NoCollided and I couldn't get her :o
Btw I was only using that watermelon for try to help her, I didn't spawn anything else.

And about Smackthat, I haven't uploaded pics but he was prop-blocking the main streets with huge props.

I'm sorry if I abused my physgyn, but when people ask for help, I always try to do my best and help them with anything.

I like how you changed your story lol. Trying to get the SS unstuck and spinning a watermelon around (as shown in the video) are two different things.