I guess it's my time eh?
Hey guys, I guess it’s my time eh? I’ve been on the servers for nearly a year now, when I first started and equipped my glock just to get arrested by the first person I met Doctor_Enzyme, I knew this was what I had been looking for.

I want to thank you all because it’s simply the best community, the RP as well but mainly the community. Getting to know people, doing things together and making friends from around the world. I feel privileged to of been a part of Fearless and I had a truly great time here. I’m not going to make a big list of everyone that’s helped or been a part of my time here well because I’d probably forget about a ton of people by accident; I do want to thank everyone who has been a major influence on me here though.

Even though as I stated this is an amazing community to be a part of, it’s getting rather boring for me. I may hop on the forums and on the server once in a while, however I won’t be as active as I once was. At a later point I may return, I guarantee though you won’t see me back tomorrow stating I was wrong.

I'll still be on steam derpin around and I'll hop on TS from time to time, feel free to add me: Disabled Angel
The following 2 users Like Disabled Angel's post:
  • Russkie, GRiiM
Goodbye Angel Smile

How does it feel to be free!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • Disabled Angel
Sad to see you go Angel, good luck with the other little "project" of yours. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Disabled Angel
See you tomorrow mate!
The following 4 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Disabled Angel, Commander Fi5h, Deriptz, Red Orchestra
Goodbye Angel, we've had some good times. I wish you the best of luck in the future!
The following 2 users Like Theomenz's post:
  • Disabled Angel, Commander Fi5h
Seeya
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
You are a great guy and i wish you the best of luck in the future.

Goodbye, Disabled Angel missing you already.. Sad
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Disabled Angel
Sad to see you go Angel, rarely seen you but when I have ive always had a good impression.

Goodbye
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Not saying bye since we've got:
-Steam.
-My bed and.. sometimes yours.
-DayZ (Soon? If not, I'll kill you after we've had our fun..)
-Minecraft, or so I've heard.
-A.V.A. which you seem more addicted to than me(?)

Lol, I can keep going on with games we could play together, however this is the list of games we're playing together or are planning to play together in the near future.

So, not goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Disabled Angel
I have seen you on the server heaps of times, usually roleplaying as a police officer or something,

but you seem to be a good roleplayer so, even though I don't really know you, it's sad to see you leave.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)