This problems makes role playing impossible.
Exclamation 
So, I might have made a thread about this a while ago but I really need to see if any body has any sort of way to resolve the major issue I'm having when playing on Evocity(v2d,v33x,v2p).

What's happening is major FPS drops when looking at certain props, and even certain parts of the maps. I have every content pack and map installed correctly along with all of the Half-Life and Half-Life 2 addons purchased and downloaded. I seriously cannot play properly when I'm in the middle of a role play and have to completely stop because my FPS has dropped below about 10 when it's normally at a steady 40-50 FPS.

So as I said, if anyone knows of a way to help fix this issue I'm having I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.
Hmm.. Maybe a driver error.. I've heard that driver errors can lead to frame rate drops..
Ahh god I hope it isn't a driver error, not very good with updating my drivers and stuff.

Other notes: It says in the top left corner that something is creating script errors.
When it says "Script errors " check your console and copy it so I can see.
Gmod update issue. A lua optimizer was broken. They claimed to fix it in this update.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Boosted
(05-03-2013, 07:18 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Gmod update issue. A lua optimizer was broken. They claimed to fix it in this update.

I hope you're right.

Thanks everyone for the help, if what Wood Chopper claims is true then I'll be playing Fearless a lot more after the update.

Quick question, when is this update being released?
Yeah. It is out now. It came out last night. Try it and report back to me. If its still not fixed I might know the other issue.

Edit ^^
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(05-03-2013, 03:19 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Yeah. It is out now. It came out last night. Try it and report back to me. If its still not fixed I might know the other issue.

Edit ^^

The update broke my GMod.. I can't open it anymore?
(05-03-2013, 03:19 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Yeah. It is out now. It came out last night. Try it and report back to me. If its still not fixed I might know the other issue.

Edit ^^

No FPS drop on v2d, but the same otherwise on both v2p and v33x.

Any suggestions?
(05-03-2013, 05:39 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote:

Edit ^^

No FPS drop on v2d, but the same otherwise on both v2p and v33x.

Any suggestions?
Well. Maybe on those maps is because they are bigger maps.
The graphs and everything is bigger.
They are I guess more demanding maps then v2d just since they are bigger.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon