Ban Request - LOLYU, Raibok
Name of player (SteamID):
LOLYU (STEAM_0:0:50363328)
Raibok (STEAM_0:0:14570043)

Time in GMT: 20:05

Server: v2p

Summary: This guys where rdming everyone on sigh, check the logs, and their scores on the video.

I just spawned and was already being shot at.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/JB6IP4u64DU
I support this request, I saw the whole thing...
Thank you for posting it, nice job Crazy Rabbit
These people were RDMing later when I got on. I posted a BR on them with my situation.
in BK there was them and untacticaltaco
Alright so first and foremost I want to say - I'm very sorry. One of my russian friends told me that I could join their gang if I managed to kill the SS, and I said fine, thats cool. So I tried, but when I shot him, a lot of people started shooting me and CDM'ing me for no reason (yes CDM'ing... I think his name was Verenikin
or something, he got banned when I got banned). Anyway, they kept on threating me so I shot them. They shot me when I spawned so I killed them because my aim is better than theirs. I've played css since I was 12. I'm 18 now. So anyway, yeah it was a pleasure playing on your servers. I'm expecting a ban for atleast a month, that's cool. I can live with that. Now please, take in consideration that I was just doing this to join a gang. No harm intended (except to that *** SS). So yeah. Have a good one guys!
Edit: Also, I'm donator. I've donated to you guys. I'm obviously a good person if I donate, right? I support your servers. Now please be sincere.
(05-02-2013, 11:08 PM)RaiBok Wrote: Alright so first and foremost I want to say - I'm very sorry. One of my russian friends told me that I could join their gang if I managed to kill the SS, and I said fine, thats cool. So I tried, but when I shot him, a lot of people started shooting me and CDM'ing me for no reason (yes CDM'ing... I think his name was Leer or something, he got banned when I got banned). Anyway, they kept on threating me so I shot them. They shot me when I spawned so I killed them because my aim is better than theirs. I've played css since I was 12. I'm 18 now. So anyway, yeah it was a pleasure playing on your servers. I'm expecting a ban for atleast a month, that's cool. I can live with that. Now please, take in consideration that I was just doing this to join a gang. No harm intended (except to that *** SS). So yeah. Have a good one guys!

Please stop lying, you had almost 30 kills, and you where KoS everyone, I just spawned when I was recording, and people can see clearly you shooting me for no reason.
(05-02-2013, 11:10 PM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 11:08 PM)RaiBok Wrote: Alright so first and foremost I want to say - I'm very sorry. One of my russian friends told me that I could join their gang if I managed to kill the SS, and I said fine, thats cool. So I tried, but when I shot him, a lot of people started shooting me and CDM'ing me for no reason (yes CDM'ing... I think his name was Leer or something, he got banned when I got banned). Anyway, they kept on threating me so I shot them. They shot me when I spawned so I killed them because my aim is better than theirs. I've played css since I was 12. I'm 18 now. So anyway, yeah it was a pleasure playing on your servers. I'm expecting a ban for atleast a month, that's cool. I can live with that. Now please, take in consideration that I was just doing this to join a gang. No harm intended (except to that *** SS). So yeah. Have a good one guys!

Please stop lying, you had almost 30 kills, and you where KoS everyone, I just spawned when I was recording, and people can see clearly you shooting me for no reason.

Evidence please? In that video you just happened to be where people spawnkilled me. You should of gotten out of the way, sir!
(05-02-2013, 11:13 PM)RaiBok Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 11:10 PM)SolidSnake Wrote:

Evidence please? In that video you just happened to be where people spawnkilled me. You should of gotten out of the way, sir!

Evidence is in the logs, I happened to log on the server and get shot at, for no motive, I wouldn't post this br otherwhise.

Everyone was complaining about your RDMs, and killing fresh spawn guys, looks to me like a rdmer.

I have nothing more to add, what happened before I joined, is not my jurisdiction.
Approved.