OMG THOSE ADMINS!
I do my best to help people whilst I'm on.

I'm inactive at the moment though, I have big exams coming up and need to revise.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Callos
(05-02-2013, 03:58 PM)Adman Wrote: I do my best to help people whilst I'm on.

I'm inactive at the moment though, I have big exams coming up and need to revise.

I can feel that
And I can tell from experience that A-Levels are by far no joke
Big Respect! I totally agree with Rolorox, I'm sick of those demotion requests, almost all of them are the same and I'm pretty sure all of them are made by immature kids that don't even know what RP means and how hard it is to be an admin and how much responsibility it is.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
I agree, people should show admins more respect, they are keeping the server minge free for YOU. I know how stressful admin work can be as I was once a mod a long time ago on a DarkRP server. You have to constantly teleport to rule breakers, talk to them asking why they did it and depending on how they answer you either kick, ban, or let them go after you explain the rule they broke to them which is a lot of work.
(05-02-2013, 09:11 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Awwww, I was expecting an little raging kid but I got Rolorox Sad

And that's also why I ended up here, haha Sad
I really think the staff members do the best for FL, and they trying to helping all of us, but I think it's harder than it looks like.
Some people just need to stop crying about the admins and what they do wrong.
(05-02-2013, 04:16 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I'm glad they are strict. Especially on new players.
The one thing i dis-agree with^^

If they're new they should be taught not banned straight away because they will never really understand the right way and then that's when you get people raging.

For example:
Someone RDM's one person instead of insta-banning it would be nice for the Admin/Moderator just to put them to one side and say 'Don't do that without a sufficient/RP reason' - I know some Admins/Moderators do this but sometimes i just see insta-bans.

>But clearly i understand if the person is running around killing everyone or proppushing like crazy.
The following 3 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Weecow, Humla, Hendy