OMG THOSE ADMINS!
OMG Admins never answer @ requests and are sooooo ban happy!

[Image: 242_zps3a5c27a7.gif]

I am so sick of seeing this. If all of yall complaining had half the responsibility of the administration team you would be crying yourselves to sleep. You wouldn't be able to hand the amount of shit and disrespect they get. You really believe they don't look at @ messages? Why don't you ask them how there recent RP was? Well they would have to look back cause they spend so much time responding to @ messages they hardly get time to have fun and RP (not saying that matters, they no doubt love helping the server so much) and to those who say admins are ban happy... well take in to account how many power hungry, immature kids join this server, I'm glad they are strict. Especially on new players. I don't know about you guys but I joined this server cause it was called CityRP and said Semi-serious. Not cause it said "a server where you can fuck around cause #YOLO"

Please don't take this as a rage thread cause well I'm Canadian. I just think Admins and Mods alike deserve a little more respect and personally I thank you for being such kind hard asses Cheese ( meant with no disrespect ) ;P
teh admunz iz da wurst! dey iz aboozing 28h/7 demtoe dem nao!

i hef evidence my friendz saw everything we on skype and dey are tell da truth!
The following 4 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Daejaa, Bomsusik, Deriptz
Technically, it's down to two things that are a continuous loop.

Generally it stems from the playerbase disrespecting admins in turn an admin may be "disrespectful" towards the player maybe banning him without stating what he's done or trolling him.

What I'm basically saying is: if players treat admins with respect, admins will treat players with respect, it goes both ways too.
Lead by example.
Awwww, I was expecting an little raging kid but I got Rolorox Sad
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • GhostRider
As an Ex-Superadmin I'll let you know that being any type of admin on the server is stressful work.

Being a ADMIN is not our job, we don't get paid. It's more like a hobby.

We take time out of our life's to police the server, make sure everyone has a great time and catch the people who try to ruin that for others.

So if we don't answer @, there might be a few reasons why.
Either we are busy with another @ call. Which this reason is 99% of the time the reason why.

Or we're taking a bit of a break.

"OMG A BREAK?!" Yes break. We are players just like you, we want to have fun and enjoy the server and RP just like you.

Might be a shock but we are not robots with plugs that stick out our areses and power us.
Nor don't we run on battery's.

We are human beings and thus should be treated like one. We get tired at times from answering calls, and sometimes would love to just relax and enjoy some RP with our fellow FL:RP Member's.

So if you think that we are lazy and do don't crap I'll tell you now we do the best we can.
And if a admin can't make it to your call just make a Ban Request.

And even then if your still not happy...

Then EXCUSEEEEEE ME PRINCESS
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 11 users Like MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Generation, GhostRider, fuz3_r3tro, Daejaa, Weecow, GRiiM, aviator, Temar, Tyki Mikk, Flame, GeorgeTheBoy
Some players believe if you can't get admins too answer in @ use OOC. It's funny how some admins resigned from the server with one of there reasons being players disrespecting them.
(05-02-2013, 09:12 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Being a ADMIN is not our job, we don't get paid. It's more like a hobby.

Yeah sure, but it is however the admins duty, if they don't want to admin just resign.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • equal
(05-02-2013, 12:12 PM)GunFISH Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 09:12 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Being a ADMIN is not our job, we don't get paid. It's more like a hobby.

Yeah sure, but it is however the admins duty, if they don't want to admin just resign.

I agree with Gun, as an administrator / moderator you've agreed to be cleaning the servers, this does not mean you can't RP or have fun, but you have a certain "goal", a duty. But well, I'm not a mod or an admin, so I shouldn't even be talking.

And responding to DoomDude.

ur lajk de must abosiv edmin iv sien on ferlis, pls go awy
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Daejaa
When I was RP with Narco, he was all the time teleporting somewhere
He even said something like this: *** call again, another *** call
But sometime he is lazy.....

But I agree sometime ADMANS are too slow or never showing up (Or they are invisible but rule breakers is now good boy)
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I do have a duty to keep peace in the server, but I am not a personal slave.

Normally the ratio of Staff member to Regular member is : 1:50. That means there is usually ONE of us for every FIFTY of you, as you can see it can become quite stressful and difficult.
Regards,
aviator