SELLING Donator Status unlimited
280k?
Mono, as I sit here and wonder why you thought they it would be a good idea to argue your point, bu then I think it is about time I wipe.

And no, not 280k
Whats your miimum?
Grow up Mono, if he wants to spend money on the server, let him. Is it your money? No, I don't think so. So please, just stop argueing with no reason at all.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(05-07-2013, 11:08 PM)Keviola Wrote: Grow up Mono, if he wants to spend money on the server, let him. Is it your money? No, I don't think so. So please, just stop argueing with no reason at all.

Great reply, but you're a little late seeing as that was 5~ days ago.
How does time matter? There is no rule saying you can or cannot post within this time limit.

Now stop trolling.
(05-08-2013, 01:46 PM)mono Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 11:08 PM)Keviola Wrote: Grow up Mono, if he wants to spend money on the server, let him. Is it your money? No, I don't think so. So please, just stop argueing with no reason at all.

He's still right.

Also, replying to you saying "I wasn't the on who started this" that's true and untrue, you weren't the one who started it but you CONTINUED it after someone else had stopped after being banned, it's not your job to search for threads you can argue in.
I wanna get donater... im really pissed as i brought a suit so this will fix my problem
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
(05-08-2013, 03:09 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 01:46 PM)mono Wrote:

He's still right.

Also, replying to you saying "I wasn't the on who started this" that's true and untrue, you weren't the one who started it but you CONTINUED it after someone else had stopped after being banned, it's not your job to search for threads you can argue in.

I don't search for threads to argue in. If someone is going to back talk to me, I'll make a proper response back. If they would really like to be mature and end it, then it wouldn't continue. Your post is a great example of this.
OMG -_- Judge Dredd I think you should delete this and start a new thread, it cluttered with crap that has nothing to do with actually buying anything off you.